Dems Again Show True Colors

2minkey

bootlicker
no, more like zawafuckface wants us to stay in iraq so he can continue to be the rock star in allah's eye he thinks he is. if we leave, there's one more "outrage" against islam that won't be. and that's one less reason for him to be in the public eye and able to wield power. sorta like taking away the jews from hitler.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
spike, I've written books in here about this war. You're twisted others posts to seem witty. It hasn't worked.

When the Republicans start siding with, or saying the same things as the terrorists, then you'll have a point.

spike

Cerise made a ill advised remark that the Dems were promoting Zawahiri's propaganda seemingly oblivious to the fact that in the quote Zawahiri is against the Dems proposal and for the US staying in Iraq like the Reps want.

Then you take way too long to get this obvious point asking me to "expand" but you just make excuses when you're asked the same about your childish comment.

Not exactly the first time.

Cerise

Cerise made a ill advised remark that the Dems were promoting Zawahiri's propaganda seemingly oblivious to the fact that in the quote Zawahiri is against the Dems proposal and for the US staying in Iraq like the Reps want.

_40639256_zawahri203afp.jpg

This bill reflects American failure and frustration.

Preacher_Reid.jpg

The Iraqi war is hopeless

pelosi_wicked_witch.jpg

We cannot continue down this catastrophic path.

What makes you think Zawahiri isn't promoting the dem's propaganda? :shrug:

2minkey

bootlicker

because it conflicts with his goals?

Again, what would he be without "american aggression" to demonize?

okay now i'm done trying to make this point.

spike

He clearly doesn't want us to leave Iraq while the Dems want us to leave Iraq. He's on the side of the Reps.

So being "opposed to" the Dems plan is not the same as "supporting" really. He's actually supporting the reps propaganda as they both want the troops top stay.

Pretty simple really.

2minkey

bootlicker
like a bald eagle, a harley davidson, some miniature american flags, and some compromising shots of dennis hopper?

Cerise

Pretty simple really.

It is simple.

Both Zawahiri and the dems agree that Americans should lose in the ME--they are on the same team.

They are both intolerant to change and determined to stamp out resistence to their power: their common goal is to destroy all ideologies except their own. Zawahiri would make an excellent dem party chairman.

spike

It is simple.

Both Zawahiri and the dems agree that Americans should lose in the ME--they are on the same team.

They are both intolerant to change and determined to stamp out resistence to their power: their common goal is to destroy all ideologies except their own. Zawahiri would make an excellent dem party chairman.

Let's just skip your rhetoric and boil this down to the facts.

Zawahiri is against the Dems plan for withdrawal. Now go back and look at the highlighted word.

Zawahiri and Reps both are in agreement that the troops should stay.

See how simple that is when you stick to facts?

chcr

Too cute for words
The point that seems to keep getting missed is that the middle east was never ours to lose. The US politicians (plenty of blame for both "sides") have certainly succeeded in creating a disaster there though.

Zawahiri is simply rattling your collective cages in an attempt to cause more divisiveness and bickering. I'm sure he'd be gratified at how easy it is and how well it's working. He wins either way.

spike

The point that seems to keep getting missed is that the middle east was never ours to lose.

Agreed.

Zawahiri is simply rattling your collective cages in an attempt to cause more divisiveness and bickering. I'm sure he'd be gratified at how easy it is and how well it's working. He wins either way.

Actually I was going to make the point earlier that it'd be ridiculous to base policy off of what Zawahiri says or pay any attention to it all.

it's oddly fascinating for some reason though to see someone so deep in denial that they twist concepts of disapproval into support though. However you're probably right about the divisiveness.

Cerise

The point that seems to keep getting missed is that the middle east was never ours to lose. The US politicians (plenty of blame for both "sides") have certainly succeeded in creating a disaster there though.

We bicker because we Love

The war in Iraq, and ultimately our foothold in the ME, is ours to lose if the decision was left up to the dems.

Cerise

Agreed.

Actually I was going to make the point earlier that it'd be ridiculous to base policy off of what Zawahiri says or pay any attention to it all.

it's oddly fascinating for some reason though to see someone so deep in denial that they twist concepts of disapproval into support though. However you're probably right about the divisiveness.

Easy questions:

Does al-Qaeda want the USA to win or lose the war in Iraq?

Do the dems want the USA to win or lose the war in Iraq?

spike

Democrats certainly don't want the US to "lose" in a Iraq. They want a positive outcome by undoing the incompetence and mishandling of the situation by the administration.

The white house has apparently been trying hard to "lose" from the beginning.

chcr

Too cute for words
Easy questions:

Does al-Qaeda want the USA to win or lose the war in Iraq?

Do the dems want the USA to win or lose the war in Iraq?

Al-qaeda could not care less whether we "win" or "lose" in Iraq, as far as their goals, they've already won.

The "dems" couldn't care less whether we "win or "lose" in Iraq, they just want to get elected, which getting out will likely guarantee.

I couldn't care less whether we "win" or "lose" in Iraq, I just want the bleeding to stop. Getting out is the fastest, most efficient way to make that happen.

The simple fact is that there is no sane way to really win in Iraq. Genocide will work, nothing short of that has a chance.

Some nebulous defintion of victory or loss in Iraq is completely meaningless to the American people in general and to the nation's security. Besides, the administration declared victory years ago. We already won. :shrug:

Easy questions, easy answers.