Dems Again Show True Colors

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The folks in flowing robes with towels on their theads & AK-47s in their arms.

The folks in military intelligence know the difference between Muhammed Doe & the terrorist. It's being in the same place at the same time that's hard.

spike

Inside of a week after Americans withdraw, there will be nearly one billion people killed in the ME. Due to radiation levels it will not be safe to venture there for at least a thousand years and oil production as we know it will cease to exist in the middle east. The whole world, what little is left of it, descends into an energy crisis and a nuclear winter, killing millions more.[/[/[/

:rofl3:

2minkey

bootlicker
remember spike, cerise understands foreign policy in ways the rest of us could not... so take him "extra serious."

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Wholesale slaughter for peace?

Like that would work. Too many dissenting opinions to even float that idea, and its, to me, anyway, morally reprehensible. I have used that idea for shock value, from time to time, though...

Genocide means never having to shoot at the enemy again. :shrug:

chcr

Too cute for words
The folks in flowing robes with towels on their theads & AK-47s in their arms.

The folks in military intelligence know the difference between Muhammed Doe & the terrorist. It's being in the same place at the same time that's hard.

So why then, do you suppose they continue to let them run free??? :rolleyes: Collusion???