Detroit, the city of Brotherly Love?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Seeing the downfall of such a historic & interesting city is sad. Over 50 years of leftist politics
has destroyed it & left its people crippled.

Louie has a plan

I'd like to see him implement it. Let's see if the black community can get off their collective
ass to do something positive instead of blaming the white man for all their troubles (can you
say Kwame Kilpatrick) it might begin changing the perception (observed reality) that inner
city blacks are helpless leeches and/or criminals. Maybe the brothers can kick the bruthas out.

2minkey

bootlicker
leftist? more like flat out hoodwinkery and corruption. along with 'the great shrinking tax base' after the riots in 67 as all of the white money trickled out of the city.

i don't recall kwame making a big deal about blaming white people. i think he was too busy getting involved in various scandals.

i would think you would be more sympathetic to blaming others for your problems, seeing as you've pretty much made it your central focus.

hey, here come the blue helmets, again... LOL...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
My problems? Blame? Are you talking to your imaginary friends again?

Leftist...democrats, unions, well, that pretty much details Detroit since the 50's.

Winky

When there's free range Negros involved there's no hope,
either implement apartheid or carpet bomb the place with
surplus weapons from the enduring stockpile!

2minkey

bootlicker
My problems? Blame? Are you talking to your imaginary friends again?

Leftist...democrats, unions, well, that pretty much details Detroit since the 50's.

yes, all the blame is theirs certainly. it's great that you know who to blame right off the bat. or right off the boat.

try not hiking up your pants so high. less bunching might improve your mood.

Winky

I can tell ya first hand that lettin' all them beaners flood into Phoenix made vast portions of it into messco
but there's still the White enclaves where the only campesinos you see are running leaf blowers and
all have to be gone long before dark, so it's all good

2minkey

bootlicker
didn't see no mexicanos where my parents used to live... plenty of fucking golf carts though. there was some kind of tax kickback on 'em IIRC, so my father was happy to buy a stupid new toy at a discount. it was the gayest sorta teal color...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Del Webb's beautiful pre-planned community? I was there last summer. Plenty o'messskins

Winky

2cedsz.jpg

Winky

fuggin' a dude whenI was a kid I lived in white breadland, even the one or two brown folks were white inside and didn't speak spic

now the high school I went to is listed at being 98% Hispanic!!!!!

seriously the whole west side is gol-darn messco Yo

2minkey

bootlicker
Del Webb's beautiful pre-planned community? I was there last summer. Plenty o'messskins

yeah not too far from that. i suppose i haven't been there for... uh, ten years, so, right...

but when i go back, if ever, i'll keep an eye out fer mexicans, and let you guys know if there's a threat.

airship27-danfowler-gman.jpg