Digital Cameras?

Uki Chick

Luis G said:
Digicams are a great companion when having sex, just make sure the flash is powerful enough ;)

:lol2: the flash is pretty damn good on this cam. i took a couple of pics of my basement yesterday with and without flash to see the difference and it was quite amazing.

now to convince the bf to use it during sex........

chcr

Too cute for words
Luis G said:
Digicams are a great companion when having sex, just make sure the flash is powerful enough ;)
I would have thought magnification would be the most important factor. :lol2:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Uki Chick said:

He needs to pay a visit to a psychiatrist if you ever need to convince him of that ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
:lol2: the flash is pretty damn good on this cam. i took a couple of pics of my basement yesterday with and without flash to see the difference and it was quite amazing.

The canon have AMAZING flashes. I have taken pictures in a pitch black room with a flash and pictures in a lit room and they're very close, a little more shadowy in the dark room but that's expected...I love my canon.

Kruz

I have a Kodak Z-740 and am very happy with it. has 10X-optical zoom, 5 Megapixel. does movies with sound. has both auto and manual settings, and the ability to use different lenses..

chcr

Too cute for words
I have a Nikon Coolpix 4800 and I like it fine.

Oh, and no Luis, I've never used it during sex. :lol: