Disagree with Obama, get branded a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkara1

I believe it's raced based because it is.

Yeah? Well... you know, that's just, like... your opinion, man.

Big%20Lebowski.jpg

spike

And its attitudes like this^ that PROMOTES and CREATE racism in hearts that have grown beyond it.

No, actually he's calling it as it is. Not pointing out racism when it exists creates more racism.

I'm not convinced you know much on the subject. You weren't even aware that the white power people typically hate Jews.

I know that, I was just enjoying your seething hatred of Glenn Beck

I think Beck is a pretty funny comedian. It's just sad that some don't see it for the comedy it is.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I believe it's raced based because it is.

Nugh ugh.

but there is a small core of people (birthers, people who have called him a muslim or a nazi) for whom the issue is obviously personal, not ideological

Leaving a majority that opposes him on philosophical grounds. Although, when the Speaker of the House accuses the protesters of being Nazi's & teh President calles them, (what was it thugs?), it's easy t see why there is name calling.

As far as the school thing goes...it's unlikely he was going to tell stories about his childhood in Mother Russia. However, don't you find it troublesome that when confronted with angry parents over HIS administrations choice of "homework assignments" they all got yanked?

What can you do for your President?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Oh wait I forgot it is admirable to parrot conservative talking points, yet call others sheep, because cons are always thinkers and innovators even from the couch! Plus once in a while I am known to admit I am wrong, but your convictions are such that you would never do so even when it is the case. If you just repeat a lie long enough it becomes true!

Admitting wrongs is always a sign of weakness. When one is wrong and has failed policies one must exert more effort and never back down, no matter the consequences!

This is why I said that.

Smart-assed remarks aren't a problem. Nothing but smart-assed remarks is boring.

Why are you so disturbed by my comfort with my decisions & surity of my opinions? Has self-assurance always bothered you?

You know what really bothers me? Your "better than", arrogant, "I'm always right", "I can't learn anything because I know it all already" attitude. I don't think I have ever met anyone online or off with less capacity to ever learn anything since you know it already and you are right regardless of any proof to the contrary.

When you were a kid and got caught red handed doing something you weren't supposed to be doing I'd bet a dollar to a hole in a doughnut you were the one that would never stop denying it, even if there was a videotape of you being caught. (I know videotapes did not exist when Gonz was a child but you see my point.)

There is never any point in debating you, or linking to new information, because you are so full of your particular beliefs there is no room for anything new at all!

BTW whether it is race based or not, the hatred and lack of respect shown to Obama is un-paralleled in American history. Oh you can say people were hard on Bush, but that criticism never went anywhere near this far. I am surprised some right wing nutjob hasn't taken a shot at him yet!

ResearchMonkey

No, actually he's calling it as it is. Not pointing out racism when it exists creates more racism.

I'm not convinced you know much on the subject. You weren't even aware that the white power people typically hate Jews.

Oh yeah, love the logic "because it is". I've come to expect you of all people, to accept such logic as gospel.

I'm convinced you don't know anything your not fed by some leftist website. Fact is: "white supremest" is a vast taxonomy, its like saying christian.

lrn2socialscience

spike

Although, when the Speaker of the House accuses the protesters of being Nazi's

Is your only tactic misinformation? Why do you think you're not going to get called on it when you do this? It happens all the time and yet you still do it.

Pelosi: "They're carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town meeting on healthcare."

swastikas.jpg

So Pelosi pointing out the crazy shit is causing the crazy. How the hell does that even work in your head?

& teh President calles them, (what was it thugs?)

Are you talking about this?

Tea Party Leader-Obama an "Indonesian Muslim" and "Welfare Thug"

As far as the school thing goes...it's unlikely he was going to tell stories about his childhood in Mother Russia. However, don't you find it troublesome that when confronted with angry parents over HIS administrations choice of "homework assignments" they all got yanked?

People whine about stupid shit so they pull it to shut them up. The only troubling thing is that they should have told them to STFU and quit being childish.

ResearchMonkey

PictureS: Wow, you found FOUR out of how many millions?

#1 sorry democrat operative
#2 doesn't seem to say anything about Obama, its no fascism
#3 seems to be asking a question or there about (hence the question mark)
#4 says no fascism.

So what is about you that you fear people having freedom of thought?

And besides #3, what proof do you have that those are in town hall meetings exactly? -- they look like street corners to me.

Whereas in THIS video you can clearly see many of the signs that gave you such erotic pleasure the last 8 years.

Lastly, the tea party didn't really have some grand-poh-bah it was many groups of individuals (unlike most any leftist street party's). ....Maybe he means he was the guy infront walking down the street?

spike

So what is about you that you fear people having freedom of thought?

You like the straw man arguments huh? Damn those are easy to shoot down -> Where did I say I fear freedom of thought?

The point is Pelosi said "They're carrying swastikas" because crazy people were carrying swastikas.

Lastly, the tea party didn't really have some grand-poh-bah it was many groups of individuals (unlike most any leftist street party's). ....Maybe he means he was the guy infront walking down the street?

I'm not really sure what your point is here. Both the anti-war protests and the tea parties are made up of different groups.

The Tea Parties in the last few years were started by Ron Paul (you should look him up), but lately have been somewhat hijacked and and sponsored by Dick Army's Freedomworks and promoted by Fox News and Beck. There's still a large percentage of Ron Paul supporters as well as a big racist Stormfronter contingent however.

Some info on Freedomworks

Oh yeah, love the logic "because it is". I've come to expect you of all people, to accept such logic as gospel.

You don't seem to know much about logic. A lot of the anti Obama shit is certainly racist. There's plenty of threads on Stormfront and their Tea Party attendees to prove it.

I'm convinced you don't know anything your not fed by some leftist website.

Where'd you get that? Should I just say I'm convinced you don't know anything you're not fed by some rightist website? That's fun.

Fact is: "white supremest" is a vast taxonomy, its like saying christian.

Christians like white supremacists share many things in common. There may be some that don't have anything against Jews. Which groups in the taxonomy do you think don't hate Jews?

Altron

BTW whether it is race based or not, the hatred and lack of respect shown to Obama is un-paralleled in American history. Oh you can say people were hard on Bush, but that criticism never went anywhere near this far. I am surprised some right wing nutjob hasn't taken a shot at him yet!

lol srsly? You know how hard Bush got criticized and made fun of? This is hardly anything compared to that. There were movies made about how bad Bush was. He was parodied by everyone.

The same people complaining about the "obama bin laden" and "obama the joker" and "obama the communist" pictures were the ones who posted the "bush declaring victory after like 3 minutes in iraq" and the "bush sitting on a rowboat in katrina playing guitar" and the "bush reading the book upside-down on 911" pictures.

Bush was disrespected far more than Obama has been. Remember "Bushisms"? Of course you do, you guys posted them at every opportunity. Obama-haters might be a little more religious wackos than the lefty atheist weirdos who were Bush-haters, but it's bullshit to say that Obama was made fun of and hated more than Bush was.

Inkara1

Altron, the difference here is that he agrees with the Bush-haters and disagrees with the Obama-haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.