Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don´t Know, Don´t care....

• MOMMY! the bad man is scaring me!

• Total voters

markjs

Banned
In this day and age of enlightenment and technology, is there room for a god? I am not in any way religeous, but I do believe there is something like a god.

warhorse

I currently don't because the doctrine that I'm familiar with really doesn't seem fair to everyone, and also the whole interpretation of convienence thing that had popes in the old days fighting in wars and what not.

What I think would be really cool is that after death we are revealed why we're here and what is "out there" and are also given the mental capacity to understand that description.

greenfreak

I believe in a higher power, not neccessarily God. I also don't believe in many many things the church believes in these days.

I don't quetion your existence, why must you question mine?

Mark, will all the technology support you after leaving your current state of consciousness? I know not.

Warhorse, fair it is not. Just and evenly balanced it is, all my children start from the same point and have choices. :biker:

G

all my children start from the same point and have choices

If you really were God, I would debate that point with you. There are children born in 3rd world countries whos only choice for their lives will be fighting for a scap of bread that someone throws out. In no way are all children given an equal playing field when they are born. :rolleyes:

MuFu

Yeah, I believe in a higher being, definitely. Don't really subscribe to the ideals of any particular religion though.

I believe in "good", if you can go so far as to make the obvious association between the word "God" and the word "good". I hate religious conflict, that's for sure. Especially when acts of terror or oppression are done in "the name of God". :mad2:

MuFu.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I do, but I don't believe in being a part of any religion. Religion is just a concept devised for the sole purpose of controlling the population, so if you don't mind, I'll pray, worship, eat meat, use condoms, and drool over hot women's breastesses when I want, and how I want. :headbang:

Originally posted by fury
Yeah, I do, but I don't believe in being a part of any religion. Religion is just a concept devised for the sole purpose of controlling the population, so if you don't mind, I'll pray, worship, eat meat, use condoms, and drool over hot women's breastesses when I want, and how I want. :headbang:

cut of the same cloth! breastesses r00ls!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

nalani

I believe in God .. but I also believe in other gods ...

I don't believe in organized religion though ...

kuulani

Hey Justintime ... come join my religion ... I have goddesses with breastesses ;)

(You may get killed for trying, but you can look and no touch :D )

soniclos

Me i dont know or care if there is a god. I just try to live my life to be happy and be with people that are happy. Maybe that's not the right way to live, damn it's fun :headbang: