Does this mean no rules?

Altron2

Banned
Altron said:
Sorry altron, I cant let that be said. It appears youve spoiled it for yourself. no reason to blame the site for YOUR actions.

Sorry, you must have taken it a wrong way.
I meant that as an "I'm done with OTC, nobody likes me, I will just stop posting"
So I left forever
2 hours later I got bored, came back, and found myself stuf in the Kiddie Korner.

unclehobart

greaaaat... youre just asking for it now. playing alt tag to get around a disciplinary action is tantamount to begging for an ip ban.

Altron2

Banned
Look, I did this so you would know that I like OTC its just Q was getting annoying os I took a few hours to chill out thne I came back.

Q

You're IN the URL Posty...this and the don't go to Fucktrons webpage thread.

SAY BYE BYE SNOWBLOWER BLOWER...yer toast.:grumpy:

greenfreak

Altron2 said:
Sorry, you must have taken it a wrong way.
I meant that as an "I'm done with OTC, nobody likes me, I will just stop posting"
So I left forever
2 hours later I got bored, came back, and found myself stuf in the Kiddie Korner.

And who does THAT post remind you of? I freakin swear, they all must have the same warped psyche.

Q

Someone with powers needs to edit those damn links out of all those posts he made.

...scary, ain't it, greenie:eek6:

greenfreak

Which is why I was totally convinced that they were the same person. I just have to learn that there are some really pitiful people out there on the internet, and I need to come to terms with that. At least, if Altron really is the age he says he is, I could chalk up some of it to immaturity. The other one doesn't have that excuse.

So, Q... How YOU doin? ;)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Altron said:
It was my dad's idea

Q said:
You're an asshole. So are your parents.

It seems she's right. :D
Altron said:
They overlooked the fact that it might snow and they have the only snowblower on the entire block.

You might need a ride to school. Did you steal their car?

Altron said:
If stealing means taking something with out someones permission, then yes

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

greenfreak

I have to water (him? her?) tomorrow. I'm kinda scared. I have to do it in the morning so I'm afraid that by the time I get home, it's going to be like dead or something.

Q

Don't be scared. Spot will be fine. You have a green thumb and I don't think any plant could croak in 8 hours. I couldn't even kill one THAT fast. :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I edited one, in Q's thread & just read all 7 goddamned pages of this piss fest & it's gone now.