Does this mean no rules?

tommyj27

Not really Banned
oofta, i'm glad i didn't get involved in the first 7 pages of this. I'd just like to say for the record that I don't have, nor have i ever had, beef with anybody here. If someone has a problem with me, i certainly would like to hear about it by appropriate channels. This stringing out of everybody's dirty laundry is the only thing pissing me off, you're all giving the site bad karma, for members and visitors.

and jelly sucks, unless nixy, q, aunty, and greenie are rolling around in it while fury's gone, jam and preservatives kick ass :headbang:

Viva la OTC! :beerbang: :beerbang:

greenfreak

:laugh:

That's like that bimbo on Joe Millionaire saying that she wanted to go to third world countries and bathe their children. She wants to be a Mercenary. :rofl:

Q

greenfreak said:
That's like that bimbo on Joe Millionaire saying that she wanted to go to third world countries and bathe their children. She wants to be a Mercenary.
:D:tardbang:

flavio

Banned
greenfreak said:
:laugh:

That's like that bimbo on Joe Millionaire saying that she wanted to go to third world countries and bathe their children. She wants to be a Mercenary. :rofl:

I saw that. Pretty pathetic quote, but she was still my favorite :D

greenfreak

Joe Millionaire is this show on NBC where they had this construction worker who pretended to inheret 50 million, then they got all these witchy women to come and vie for his attention. He has to pick one at the end, then tell her the truth, and see what happens. This is the only "reality" show besides Fear Factor that Rusty has ever been interested in.

Flavio, was she really your favorite?? Why? For humor's sake, I hope. She can't even cook and she seemed pretty shallow to me. Well, they all seems shallow, but her moreso. And catty.