DON'T GO TO Altrons webpage

Q

I think I got it. One entry in the registry wouldn't let me delete it, but I checked again after I rebooted and I don't see any sign of it.

Q

I ran adaware this morning and it didn't catch it. I ain't installing NO MORE software today with or without my consent.:grumpy:

thank you anyway:)

unclehobart

adaware is garbage. It hasn't been supported in ages. Kruz turned me onto spybot. The first time I ran it it found 148 things that adaware missed.... including like 20 registry keys.

unclehobart

Not trying to force it onya t'night. I'm just urging you to scribble down the addy to peek into at a future date when you've hit a more peaceable stride.

Dave

just ran it and found some interesting stuff i didn't know was on my computer.

thank you

freako104

Jerrek said:
I have made a mistake defending Altron. I didn't realize he is such a creep. Sorry about that, especially to you Q.

dont worry your not the only one who has defended him only to be fucked over(some of you know exactly what im talking about the rest dont worry if you dont know)

Q, i hope that you are able to not have the bs happen to you again. is it still loading that page as the homepage or is it working normally now?

now a general question. jerrek you asked if you need to click yes and say you agree to have something like this happen. squig you said legally yes. now if noone clicked yes why does it happen? isnt that illegal? i dont really understand how it works so if someone can explain it i thank you.

Professur

Sorry Q. I had a 5am service call this morning. And thanks for picking up the slack, Posty.

Anyone wanna go for a class action suit against Xpiter?

Q

Class action against xupiter wouldn't do any good. The company is licensed out of Hungary. There were some informative links in the article greenie provided.

No prob Prof. Postys directions seemed to have done the trick.