Doormat-In-Chief does it again

spike

From what I've seen, most of the Japs find it embarrassing, especially in the comments.

Funny the only things we've seen here shows the Japanese impressed with him. You want to link up this other stuff or was it something you pulled from fantasy?

ResearchMonkey

Funny the only things we've seen here shows the Japanese impressed with him. You want to link up this other stuff or was it something you pulled from fantasy?
5 :名無しさん@十周年:2009/11/16(月) 10:40:37 ID:Z/nFCDcx0 >>1 はは、正論握手だけで充分だったよ Haha, right A handshake was enough

6 :名無しさん@十周年:2009/11/16(月) 10:40:56 ID:vZ0fEvT+0 国王や皇帝の方が民主的に選ばれたリーダーより序列が上って発想には同意できないな That a king or emperor could ever be thought above a democratically elected leader is stupid and I don't agree

7 :名無しさん@十周年:2009/11/16(月) 10:42:51 ID:eek:kgRTRni0 面倒な奴らはどこにでもいるんだな。 Courteous types are everywhere (?)

低姿勢過ぎる amounts to groveling.

ResearchMonkey

No I'm not, I've already closed the page, but you can (and always do) play blind monkey and believe that the world loves Obamasan.

Most Japs are laughing that we just surrendered to the Emperor.

lololol

spike

I figured you were just making up things anyway. Like the bowing equals "we just surrendered" fantasy. :laugh:

ResearchMonkey

Son, I'm sorta busy today. I give a rats ass what you believe, what I posted is trufax.

If you have a problem with it take it up with the Japs.

spike

You made up some shit that you couldn't back up. Again you were busted.

I like how the article points out that only Fox made a big deal about it though. :laugh:

spike

Hey look. Chairman Mao.

Picture-5.png