EPA Expected to Declare Carbon Dioxide a Dangerous Pollutant

Cerise

This has to be one sick, frickin' joke. :shrug:

Don't exhale.

The Environmental Protection Agency is expected in the next few weeks to declare that carbon dioxide and five other greenhouse gases are pollutants, a move that would require the federal government to regulate them -- even without legislation.

O.K. everybody: Take a deep breath.

Huntsman_Exhales082209.jpg

Professur

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Government control.

We've given our freedom away without a wimper.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
consensus...that means you bring people who agree with you. When I bring as many that agree with me, isn't that a stalemate?

Frodo

This is why it is important for Americans to wear Seal skin boots and fur coats. Think of all the CO2 these critters exhale. It is the only way to save the planet!!!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
This is why it is important for Americans to wear Seal skin boots and fur coats. Think of all the CO2 these critters exhale. It is the only way to save the planet!!!

Seals? Hell, think about the whales.

Imagine (did anyone hear John Lennon), without our cars, the grassed & trees would be screwed.

2minkey

bootlicker
When are people going to wake up to the idea that they're being herded?

why don't you go ask that at sunday mass?

this whole global warming thing has been fashionable amongst a certain crowd for what maybe ten years now?

shit dude, the church got that beat big time, eeeyaeah!!!

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
why don't you go ask that at sunday mass?

this whole global warming thing has been fashionable amongst a certain crowd for what maybe ten years now?

shit dude, the church got that beat big time, eeeyaeah!!!

The church is voluntary. Hasn't always been that way, but it is now. Government regulations are not voluntary. Disobey at your own peril unless you go through the process of changing or repealing them.

Professur

If you don't go to church you go to hell. Regulation could get you a fine.

But if you don't believe in hell, you've nothing to worry about .. right? Well, you may or may not believe in hell, I think we're both convinced that jail exists.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
But if you don't believe in hell, you've nothing to worry about .. right? Well, you may or may not believe in hell, I think we're both convinced that jail exists.

And he wonders why he's on ignore...

What he doesn't know, or fails to grasp, is that going to church is not a 'free pass' into heaven, nor is not attending a sure path to hell. He's just being argumentative for the sake of arguing, and is looking more obtuse as time passes...

spike

What he doesn't know, or fails to grasp, is that going to church is not a 'free pass' into heaven, nor is not attending a sure path to hell.

Now you just look ignorant. I never said going to church is a free pass and not going sure is a path to hell depeding on what church you go to.

What you aren't grasping is that church decrees and regulations are both voluntary or involuntary depending on how you look at it. You go against either at your own peril. Regulations might get you a fine or maybe even jail time but going against church decrees might get you burning in hell for eternity.

So religious decrees have certainly been an effective means of herding people.