ER?

greenfreak

Any faithful watchers?

I've watched from the beginning, and tonight's the season finale. Carter was always my favorite and it seems he's going to be 'stepping up' to take Mark Green's spot. This reminds me of the time there was some kind of airborne contaminant in the hospital and they had to quarantine everyone. You know what, it's almost exactly the same. The first time they did it, it was pretty good. We'll see how good it is tonight.

greenfreak

Did you notice at Mark Greene's funeral, they brought back the characters that had been off the show? Benton, that guy who was in charge of the ER before Kerri came along... (I forget his name-he was the one who paged them all to the ER to test their response time) I was hoping to see Juliana Marguiles and George Clooney too but oh well.

Do you realize if Carter and Abby get together, it will be the first non-blonde that he's had as a love interest? There was that brunette that gave him the clap but that was just a one night thing I believe. He's said in interviews that he goes for blondes.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I watched an episode a while ago in Sony ET, but i didn't liked the series....:rolleyes:

greenfreak

When a bad guy is just a bad guy on a long running show like that, he becomes one-dimensional. Now they're starting to realize that and they're giving him some emotion when dealing with Elizabeth. He was actually nice to her.

Everyone knows that Ramone was the red-headed kid in the movie Fame, right?

fame10.jpg

acting.jpg

Back when he had hair LOL