ESP thread

fury

Administrator
Staff member
:beerbang:

Why no preference for wimminz? All the other wimminz are doing it. Go ahead, join in... as long as I can watch :brow:

:thumbdn: Came here from Blizzforums

Demon Child

*looks at fury suspiciously knowing full well that she was being set up*

And proud of being a Blizforumer, thank you. :p

Though I personally don't care for lesbian antics. I do get some satisfaction of having my victim, er I mean playmate do as I say in a little dominatrix role playing. So if you care to be a spectator in the dominatrix role playing, fury, then you will have be a partcipant as well. :whip:

Will have eyes bigger than silver dollars after reading my post. ;)

Inkara1

annoyed_with_aliens.gif

Once was embarrassed by poorly-timed flatulence.
||
||
V

greenfreak

A bit here and there but I don't listen to the radio stations that play it too often.

vvvvv it's cloudy where they are right now vvvvv

Inkara1

Would it count if I were staring at both? :D

Knows Diet Dr Pepper tastes more like regular Dr Pepper, but wants to know: "more like regular Dr Pepper than what?"
||
||
\/

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, but drives two :D (Not at the same time, of course. :eek: )

:thumbdn: Is in an undisclosed location...

Demon Child

Close but no cigar, I own 3 cars (a 1995 Dodge Avenger, a 1996 Geo Metro, and a 1986 Subaru Brat) but only like to drive one (Dodge Avenger) of them most of the time. I have at least one of the other two cars ready to drive if I have to take the Dodge Avenger into the shop.

|
v Has over 3000 posts. :p

Edit: Darn, So much for typing with one hand. I'm eating a Subway coldcut trio sub. Yum. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Shouldn't your custom title be Senora Moderator(ess) for Blizzforums? ;)

:thumbdn: Has been registered here for only a few days

Demon Child

opps, I must have forgotten the "i" for Senior Moderator(ess). :p Look like I need to cut down on the drinking. :beerbang:

|
v Will use the :beerbang: smilie.