Ever been this drunk?

Mare

Holy Shit! Even the birds were flockin around him laughing.

Nope can't say I have, and if I was I'd just lay there and take a nap!

#1 reason to never drink alone.

simplyred

Oh someone just take that man and get him a cup of coffee! I don't think I have ever been that drunk. close though.

alex

simplyred said:
Oh someone just take that man and get him a cup of coffee! I don't think I have ever been that drunk. close though.

Then you just have a wide awake drunk :shrug:

Uki Chick

I've been close to that, but never like that. Don't give the guy coffee, it will just make it worse. Give him lots and lots of water to rehydrate him.

alex

simplyred said:
Who may be able to walk a straight line.

Red, you goober, drinking coffee doesn't suddenly reverse the effects of alcohol. I say give him another shot to knock him out completely and let him sleep it off.

Dave

nope. didnt find that amusing at all.

then again, i see that just about every day at work....

MrBishop

Came pretty damn close to being that drunk twice.
Once...while at home (purposefully) to get it out of my system. I even managed to post on a BBS until someone told me to go to bed.
Once after work...had gone over to a local bar to talk with a few of the waitresses and bartenders I knew there. I got free booze in surpluss for about 2 hours. Shots galore...then almost got hit by a car crossing the street in order to get back to work so that I could sleep it off.

MrBishop

Dave said:
nope. didnt find that amusing at all.

then again, i see that just about every day at work....
Tell me.. I hear that a Diabetic who is crashing is often mistaken for a drunk. Slurred speech, loss of balance, even the smell of alcohol on his breath. Hypoglycemia, I think.

I saw someone who looked drunk come into the hotel I was working at. He had a little paper "Help! I am not drunk...I am a diabetic. Help!"

People were walking right by him, stepping over him, screaming at him. I called an ambulance for him...don't know how it worked out.

simplyred

MrBishop said:
Tell me.. I hear that a Diabetic who is crashing is often mistaken for a drunk. Slurred speech, loss of balance, even the smell of alcohol on his breath. Hypoglycemia, I think.

I saw someone who looked drunk come into the hotel I was working at. He had a little paper "Help! I am not drunk...I am a diabetic. Help!"

People were walking right by him, stepping over him, screaming at him. I called an ambulance for him...don't know how it worked out.

Yes, my Mother is diabetic and she has crashed like that twice. Though, I don't recall her breath smelling like alcohol. She was confused, stumbeling, and slurred speech. This was at the beginning when she first found out she was diabetic.

Goober? Wow! I feel 7 again! Thanks! Seriously, I have a looming birthday! I actually feel better!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I've done worse.

There was a time when drinking would affect my coordination but not my degree of consciousness, so I pretty much couldn't stand up but I was still able to want to stand up.

By now, I fall asleep way before the coordination starts to screw up.

chcr

Too cute for words
Well I am diabetic. Having your blood sugar crash does feel a lot like being drunk, although I've never had it crash that badly. Only been one that I know of for about eight years though. OTOH, I have been that drunk. I won't be again. ;)

tonksy

Gotta hand it to the guy, he kept his thoughts centered on his goal. You would have found me asleep under the pigeons.