Everyone Has To Update Their Pictures In The Gallery - SERIOUSLY!

Toolbox™

I think we all have to update our pictures. It's been at least two years and the quality of all our pictures aren't all that good.

Now that we probably have better digital cameras and a sense of how to get a good picture, we should update it.

Whatcha guys tink? :)

nalani

hehe .. i just added a pic to my profile here instead of adding it to the picture gallery ...

unclehobart

I'm not fond of my gallery pic anyway. I like my pic here better. I still look that way except for more grey and a fuller beard.

tonksy

Me as of Saturday:

memay26.jpg

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I haven't changed a bit...except for the size of my gut. It has gotten a bit smaller...

K62

My pictures as of Yesterday. Bored out of my mind and playing with the camera because I am stuck in my room for over a week now, and two more to go because although I am not sick, I was exposed to the mumps and I was not immunized. http://www.cbc.ca/cp/Atlantic/070526/t052602A.html

The only plus side is I can go without shaving while on sick leave which I haven't been able to do in years! muahaha

Picture042.jpg

K62

Ahah oh no. Girls I know usually advise me to go shave pretty quick. Last trip I did all the engineers grew mustaches, after 3 weeks mine looked pretty dirty! It was great. Got to hit up some bars in America like that! Needless to say... it wasn't a night to remember. muaha. For some reason, they allow mustaches on everyone. pfft.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I think I had a mumps vaccine at some point...or maybe that was some other disease...I don't remember...I do remember I was in grade 7 and I think it was some sort of skin disease...and I think the vaccine was 2 parts.

K62

ahaha yeah. I use electric too, bet even if I leave it for a weekend it is a pain in the ass. The electric only works well on short hairs.