Ex-Official Accuses Justice Department of Racial Bias in Black Panther Case

Cerise

In emotional and personal testimony, an ex-Justice official who quit over the handling of a voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party accused his former employer of instructing attorneys in the civil rights division to ignore cases that involve black defendants and white victims.

J. Christian Adams, testifying Tuesday before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, said that "over and over and over again," the department showed "hostility" toward those cases. He described the Black Panther case as one example of that -- he defended the legitimacy of the suit and said his "blood boiled" when he heard a Justice official claim the case wasn't solid.

holderasayers.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
who cares what shabazz says? there's more than plenty of white militant types who make the same kinds of statements about blacks, jews, mexicans, whatever... are they in jail for the statements?

Cerise

:bs:

If a KKK member stood on a busy public metro street corner in white robe and hood with a microphone and said "Kill every iota of the niggas and their babies!" They would immediately be arrested for an attempted hate crime and making terroristic threats......and would be prosecuted by the DOJ. And it would be front page news for weeks by every media outlet alive.

2minkey

bootlicker
bullshit yourself. there's plenty of speech like that that happens all the time. shit, winky has posted some of it here. something about killing the jigga-boo, i think?

if you want to go play white victim, that's your choice, but then you're just al sharpton in reverse.

Cerise

Name the last time in recent memory that a white person has stood out on a public corner in a city with a bullhorn and said "Kill the niggas and their babies." :shrug:

Winky

Jiggas cain't be racist

Originally Posted by Winky
-My recommendation, assassinate the jigga-boo and be done with it.

2minkey

bootlicker
Name the last time in recent memory that a white person has stood out on a public corner in a city with a bullhorn and said "Kill the niggas and their babies." :shrug:

the last rally of any number of groups. try google. i'm sure you can find some pretty neat-o stuff.

or try going to that site you linked to before... what's it called... stormfront?

sorry, i don't scour the media looking for shit around race. but you seem to be real good at that. so get to it!

Winky

huh wat?

What do white supremacists have to do
with the DoJ dropping this open and shut case
against these two avowed racists?

Cerise

Nice deflection, skippy. :rofl3:

The last rally of any number of groups?

Wouldn't it have been easier to just say "Golly, you're right, I can't find anything."

2minkey

bootlicker
Nice deflection, skippy. :rofl3:

The last rally of any number of groups?

Wouldn't it have been easier to just say "Golly, you're right, I can't find anything."

no, it means i'm not willing to put much effort into discussion with you.

Winky

Justice was served, up cold

and at once it was seen that the attempt to incorporate
the mud people into our movement wouldn’t be possible.

catocom

The somewhat new slogan lie by the ultra-left...

"Blacks cannot be racist"

and...

"It's all white peoples' fault that black people are poor"

2minkey

bootlicker
The somewhat new slogan lie by the ultra-left...

"Blacks cannot be racist"

and...

"It's all white peoples' fault that black people are poor"

that's not new at all but it's great that white people can use such statements to cast themselves as poor victims, too.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Why did the DoJ drop this case AFTER they won it? More imortantly, why won't the DoJ prosecute black on white crimes?