F everybody's I

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I just got PM spam over at Virtual Dr.

So, I guess they're switching from posting threads to PM'ing now.

anyhoo, if anyone ever gets something like this here, let us know.

whiteboy
Virtual Med Student Join Date: Jul 2005

does blubster give viruses?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

does blubster giveof viruses and other stuff if so is there any programs like it with no viruses and such

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
does blubster giveof viruses and other stuff if so is there any programs like it with no viruses and such

What's that say? It's kinda freaky.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
lol I didn't even know what a blubster was. it's a cheesy downloading dealie. whiteboy is either trying to get buzz going for it or a competing one. :retard:

A.B.Normal

:crying4: *didn't recieve spam at VDr

Translation: Does Blubster easily allow virii to be downloaded and/or does it contain malware/spyware,if its recommended not to use it can you suggest a different program.

Sounds like your just paranoid young lady.*hands Les a Tinfoil hat .

Some people may not know how a Messageboard works and hit private message ,especially if they've searched and found an old thread where you maybe helped someone and simply clicked the PM rather than reserect an old/dead thread.

Whats your username there??? (if you don't mind my asking)mine is the same there as HWC wonderinguy34 (doesn't mean you can spam me now :p )