Fast food burgers

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Big mac

But i usually don't buy food at such places, i prefer another type of restaurants.

JJR512

McDonald's: Big Mac or Quarter Pounder, although from time to time I will get just about anything else on the menu for variation.

Burger King: Usually go with the Big King, which I believe is now known as the King Supreme; it's their spin on the Big Mac. Lately, I've had a hankering for the Whopper with cheese. From time time, I will pick from a few other items on their menu as well, for variation.

Wendy's: Usually stick to the Big Bacon Classic here. Rarely get anything else off their regular menu. Sometimes they have special limited-time sandwiches which I'll usually try at least once, and if I like, continue to get as long as they have them. My favorite Wendy's special limited-time sandwich: the mushroom-cheddar cheese burger.

Arby's or Roy Rogers: Roast beef sandwich

MuFu

McDonalds - Big Mac
Burger King - Bacon Double Cheeseburger

Although I prefer Big Kahuna Burgers.

Mmm-hmmm.... This IS a tasty burger!
afro-smilie.gif

fcstil_0089-2.jpg

MuFu.

flavio

Banned
Geez...McDonalds is crap. I can't believe there's so many fans here....especially the McChicken.

I like the Carl's Jr. Sourdough Burger, the Wendy's Big Classic and IN-N-OUT Double-Double.

sbcanada

I used to love McChickens. Then one day I ate one, and then for the next 7 hours I had bad stomach pains until I finally spewed out the problematic item. :D

I like Arby's roast beef sandwiches, Burger King Whopper, and the Spicey Chicken Sandwich at Wendy's.

tarez

Hmmmm I like double cheese burgers period. I have lettuce, onions, tomatoes and all the shit. Just burger ketchup, mustad and bun and cheese is actually optional. I like my burgers I make at home the best on two pieces of toast.

flavio

Banned
I used to love McChickens. Then one day I ate one, and then for the next 7 hours I had bad stomach pains until I finally spewed out the problematic item.

Yeah...same thing happened to me. It just ruined me...never again.

kuulani

Originally posted by flavio
Geez...McDonalds is crap. I can't believe there's so many fans here....especially the McChicken.

I like the Carl's Jr. Sourdough Burger, the Wendy's Big Classic and IN-N-OUT Double-Double.

I agree, McDonalds is crap, but I'll eat there when I'm desperate enough ... but Wendy's is crap too, so :p