Finally!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
WOW, only 1000 posts. I thought you were in the order of 6000s :eek:

MiSsBeHaVinG

4 years????????? damn Hippie , hope your not that slow with all things you do .. Well errrrr , let me think about this for a second .. ahhhhhhhh you know what I mean don't ya???

Starya

Hang on.. OldHippie: "Join Date: August 2007" Haven't you been here, like, forever..? *scratches head*

markjs

Banned
I am actually kind of proud of my 0.91 posts per day average. I often have a life, but not lately, and I am on the quest for 2000. I was the 117th member and came in the first month.

markjs

Banned
But then Fluer is down at 0.71 per day, so I guess she has more of a life, or more often has a life....

unclehobart

So a daily average postcount is a mean indicator for a life? I kinda thought of it as: a. I posted a lot at the start. b. I left for several years. c. I eventually came back and started posting again.

I'm sure if you took your postcount and divided it into the days you were actually present you would be shocked at your true postcount.

It also only takes into account this one board. If we take ALL posts across ALL boards that you visit it would be a very different story. I don't any one of us would come up over 15 posts a day in any form... which is really chicken feed in the great scheme of things.

Believe me... even at a 10/day pace like I have... I most certainly have a life.

Winky

THERE IS CERTAINLY ONE THING FLUER HAS!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-