First Love

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Glenn, 3 years older than I, when I was 15, lasted roundabout 2 years, bastard cheated on me in the end with a girl I introduced him to as MY friend. Haven't seen either of them since. Bigtime life experience.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
David (many of you know him as brainsoft).

I was 16 he was 17 (there is 6 months between us and it was right after his b-day). It's now been almost 22 months and still going strong. *hearts floating all around her head*

Professur

I lost my heart to a little girl on the school bus when I was 7 years old. I never did get over her.

nodnod

Lisa.. I was 15 and we had to secretly see each other because her ex was my best friend and there was some friction involved in the situation. Her family ended up moving to Scarborough. I didn't think I would ever see her again so I moved on. After a few gf's I met my wife and we started going out. About 6 months after we were going out Lisa came back but I was taken. She moved back to Ontario after she found out and I have not heard from her since. I still think of her time and again. I have never even told my wife about her.

nalani

When I was 11, we moved to a new area and neighborhood - a lot of people moved in at the same time (it was a new Hawaiian Homes project - almost like the cross between an Indian reservation and track housing) ... anyway, Joey moved in at the same time from another island. We were great friends for about 2 years then we became "boyfriend and girlfriend". We used to skateboard together, hang out and talk, walk down to the river, do homework together ... he was my best friend .. my first french kiss, my first "real" slow dance ... my first not-like-holding-hands-with-your-parents experience.

He died on April 1, 1983. I still miss him.

G

i feel in love with myself at an early age and have yet to get over it :D

ris

first real love, helen, when i was 17.

she was 18 and we had been really good mates for about 5 months. our relationship was very intense and burned out in about 3 months.

we lost touch after we split, i'd not heard anything about her for 6 years until a few weeks back. she's working near home, but i'll not get in touch - it's time passed now.

took me a long time to get over her, much longer than i'd have admitted to.

greenfreak

Originally posted by nalani
When I was 11, we moved to a new area and neighborhood - a lot of people moved in at the same time (it was a new Hawaiian Homes project - almost like the cross between an Indian reservation and track housing) ... anyway, Joey moved in at the same time from another island. We were great friends for about 2 years then we became "boyfriend and girlfriend". We used to skateboard together, hang out and talk, walk down to the river, do homework together ... he was my best friend .. my first french kiss, my first "real" slow dance ... my first not-like-holding-hands-with-your-parents experience.

He died on April 1, 1983. I still miss him.

You gave me the chills when I read that last line. Now I'm getting them again as I type. :(

I just realized I never answered my own questions...

When I was 16 I met Chris Vitale, this guy who was a year older than me and just beautiful. He asked me to his Junior Prom. That was my first slow dance (Teacher by George Michael) and I was so nervous because in all the excitement, I didn't realize I didn't know how to slow dance. I still get embarrassed thinking about it.

He asked me out, I wore his HS ring and we were inseperable for 6 months. He was my first french kiss (another moment that makes me cringe in embarrassment when I think of it), my first infatuation, and my first can't-eat-can't-sleep-feel-like-your-heart-is-broken-forever breakup. I have never felt as devastated breaking up with anyone since.

We remained friends over the next year but not really close like we had been till one day he showed up at my house. He had just gotten home from school and found his Dad in the garage, dead. He had been depressed and committed suicide. At the wake, his Mom told me that his Dad always liked me best. That was a tough one. Chris got married, has kids, and lives in Arizona somewhere-my friend Kim's brother is friends with Chris' brother. I haven't seen him in 12 years but I still think about him every now and then.

MuFu

Nothing, ever. Only been idle crushes or brief but full-on encounters (that have fucked with my head) so far. Longest relationship = 1 month. I ended it... dunno why I started it in the first place. DUMB. :mad2:

Grrr.... :mad: Anyways... ROCK ON! :headbang:

MuFu.

Inkara1

Please, resist the urge to bust out the wood stakes and the garlic...

Attachment(s):

us3.jpg, 11.02kb

us3.jpg