First Love

greenfreak

bighair.jpg

June 1988, Chris has the Pink Floyd shirt on, I'm sitting next to him.

sbcanada

There's a lot of people in here that need counseling... or at least a hair cut. ;)

I've never been in love, but let's not talk about my sorry excuse for a life. :( :eek:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Her name was Lola
She was a welder
With purple feathers in her hair
And her shorts cut down to there...

:D

Actually, I was 16, and her name was Kayo. It never even started because I was too shy at the time... :(

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
I seem to have to strange habbit to become really good friends with girls I like. They really like me to, but at the point I want more than just being friends, they don't.

That sucks.
So I got laid by a French twin, which I still don't know their names of.
I admit, that was low, but at that point I really didn't care.

I sure hope a true love is still out there....:)

kuulani

Originally posted by Gato_Solo
Her name was Lola
She was a welder
With purple feathers in her hair
And her shorts cut down to there...

:lol:

My first love is actually the man I'm with now. What I used to think was love, wasn't. *mushy Hallmark moment*

Professur

It's kinda scary when you realise that, isn't it. All those years you thought you had a good solid handle on things, and suddenly, *poof*, the world takes a left turn and you're hanging on for dear life.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
We've been together since before I can remember, but it took me 11 years to find out how much I really loved her. Ever since, we've been virtually inseparable. She's a bit shaky at times, but that's not a bad thing, That's a Good Thing™. :headbang:

nalani

Originally posted by kuulani
My first love is actually the man I'm with now. What I used to think was love, wasn't. *mushy Hallmark moment*

isn't it strange that the moment you realize it isn't love is the moment his tires are flat? completely by coincidence, of course :D

kuulani

Originally posted by nalani
isn't it strange that the moment you realize it isn't love is the moment his tires are flat? completely by coincidence, of course :D

Come to think of it, that is a strange coincidence. The gods work wonders sometimes ;)

nalani

yeah .. but could you tell the gods to make sure my sweater doesn't "disappear" the next time? :D

AlladinSane

First real love: Carla. I was 21, she 22. Lasted for 8 months, then she kicked me for another guy. Last time I heard they were still married...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I hear her son was quite the ladies man, often hearing his name called out in bedrooms at houses of people he'd never met... :eek: