For the girls...

Scanty

heeheehee, well it's only fair!

Strict rule: You can post ONE pic and ONE pic only ...That is...unless you really want to post more. :D

Attachment(s):

benicio del toro.jpg, 86.69kb

212_1032135670.jpg

Jeslek

Banned
Might as well help you out... Here is my favorite band (I like their music). Don't know if you find them "scruffy" enough or not :)

Attachment(s):

band_29_2.jpg, 220.23kb

149_1032136064.jpg

Jeslek

Banned
Scanty said:
Er...yeah, LL, I suppose they're kinda scruffy.

They're also kinda ugly.
:rofl2: Whatever, I don't think I will contribute to this thread anymore, I have no taste I see :D

Scanty

Actually, LL, I was looking at your thread and...well...while your attraction to Anna Kournikawikmongypoopoo or whatever her name is, is a little questionable...I do think Alyson Hannigan is very pretty and that's a nice pic of her. :)

Jeslek

Banned
Scanty said:
Actually, LL, I was looking at your thread and...well...while your attraction to Anna Kournikawikmongypoopoo or whatever her name is, is a little questionable...
eh? She is pretty indeed, but not err, "exotic" enough... I like women with guns, ammo, and that breath fire while carrying a exotic looking sword.

Jeslek

Banned
OK I gathered up some courage to make a TRY number 2. SOMEONE here has gotta like him, since my girlfriend is crazy about the way he looks...

Attachment(s):

legohorse_lrg.jpg, 31.24kb

149_1032137693.jpg

Scanty

Yeah, he's very nice like this... Not with all that long blond hair shit. :D

Attachment(s):

orlandobloom.jpg, 24.32kb

212_1032137977.jpg