• Stall 3

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Stall 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stall 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Professur

I went into a conference center to pack up a customer's display machine. Anywho, nature called so I headed for the head. Lordy, what a display of porcelain. And that got me thinking.

Now, picture you walk into the jon, and starting from the door you have 4 sinks on the right, and 4 hand dryers on the left. After that you have 5 urinals on the right, and 6 stalls on the left. The first stall is the handicap one.

It's all yours, with not a witness in sight. Where are you headed?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
To the hand dryers j/k :D

I just go to the nearest toilet, i don't like urinals.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Well, If I'm dumping, I'm taking the handicap stall, I like room. If I'm taking a leak, I don't care which one. If the place was open, that is, if a handicap person is there, I'd take a different stall.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I don't care if there are winesses, I'm going to the first open door:headbang:

unclehobart

Farthest urinal. Its likely to be the least abused and therefore I would have less chance of standing in someone elses floor puddle.

Jeslek

Banned
Farthest urinal, and then wash my hands. I don't use a dryer... I rub my hands dry on my jeans.

I rarely, RARELY require the use of a stall. In a public place.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
im looking foe the drain in the floor. heh usually in the center of the room. with no walls around it.
ok well it would have made a good choice.
im looking for the first open spot. cause when ya gotta go ya gotta go.

Arris

Probably furthest urinal for a leak/pish/slash etc.
For a dump I wouldn't be bothered which cubical it was, would use the disabled toilet if none other was free.
Of course for the urinal I would obey the unwritten law that requires you to leave an empty urinal between you and the next bloke if there is space ;)

madrin

I'd go to the handicap stall. The handicap stall has this bar that runs along the wall that is obviously used to help that disabled person lift himself out of the wheelchair and onto the crapper...

...but it serves another function..

..sometimes, depending on what you ate..you need something to grab onto for leverage.

Yeah yeah yeah...I know...hit the metamucil...

whatever..let me tell you.....a steaming plate of Kang Pa and 3 cups of sticky rice require leverage..I don't care WHO you are...

...so I'd choose the handicapped stall ...just in case....

MADrin

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
handicap?........:sick:

I rarely touch a thing in a public bathroom, no matter how clean it looks.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i don't mind public bathrooms unless something terrible happened before me. At work today i think someone's ass exploded on the crapper because there was poop-spray all over the seat.

Jon

Of course for the urinal I would obey the unwritten law that requires you to leave an empty urinal between you and the next bloke if there is space ;)

Arris, as a fellow Brit, I'd expect nothing less :)

:D

Jon