For! who search friend

Starya

What's with the "no ninjas"-thing? I wouldn't dream of turning a guy down for mentioning ninjas. Or suggesting a ninja-film.

If he turned up in a ninja-outfit I might get my doubt, however.
Oh, what am I saying, I wouldn't even see him! (And if I did he was a lousy ninja anyways. Meh.)

Sawhney89

Altron said:
So make her dinner and breakfast? Gotcha.

You need to sleep with her before you can cook her breakfast... and you might have some trouble with dinner, since your brother and parents are home. After work one day ask her to go get some coffee or a bite to eat at a diner.

Altron

tonksy said:
You planning something for later tonight? It is Tuesday you know! ;)

I don't have any contact information for her, and I'm not about to bust out the phone book, because that's kinda creepy.

I'm working with her for two hours on sunday. Somehow the queen of darkness read my mind and gave me bad hours that only overlap with hers a little bit. Please see the other thread for my views regarding the queen of darkness, aka ccity ops manager.

tonksy

LOL, I meant Rob....I was wondering if he was going to come to bed in a pirate/ninja costume ;)
Tuesday being Cunnilingus Tuesday.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Altron said:
She's not at college. It's actually kinda cool that we're coworkers, because that puts us in the same boat.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I wouldn't date a 17 year old no matter how I met them and I'm not even 23 yet. She probably thinks you're a really cool kid but as far as a 23 year old dating a 17 year old...don't think it's gonna happen.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Sawhney89 said:
Lie about your age.. Al can pull of for a 19 or 20 yr old.

If they talk at all she probably knows he's still in highschool...

Altron

The kicker is that my parents are gonna be away for the weekend, so that if I wanted to go to a party, this would be it.

I'm not going to lie to her about my age. I could pass for 20, as could she. I don't think she has any problems with the age gap. I certainly don't.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Altron said:
The kicker is that my parents are gonna be away for the weekend, so that if I wanted to go to a party, this would be it.

I'm not going to lie to her about my age. I could pass for 20, as could she. I don't think she has any problems with the age gap. I certainly don't.

You can't go to parties when they're home?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Altron said:
I can, but not having them around makes it easier.

Of course, no parents = no curfew. Of course, staying at a friend's house who has 'lax parents for the night helps too.

Altron

I've done all-night parties before when they're home. It's just that then they want to know where I'll be and when I'll be home.

Sawhney89

Al those all night parties are much different than the co-worker parties.. :p having your parents not home will help alot... tap that shit

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Sawhney89 said:
Al those all night parties are much different than the co-worker parties.. :p having your parents not home will help alot... tap that shit

Just a general piece of advice...if you desire a relationship and not just a romp in the sack then I suggest NOT "tapping that shit" at an all night party when you've never even been out on a date. First of all, a girl who doesn't want a relationship may still be willing to participate in a romp and you may not realize she doesn't want anything more and be hurt, OR a girl who IS interested potentially in more may get the impression you just want her for some booty and that is not an impression you want to give. Sometimes something more comes of party sex but not usually it seems. If you wanna date this girl then date this girl...worry about the booty later. You may disregard everything I've typed here...I disregarded just about every piece of advice that Prof ever gave me...turns out now he was usually right :shrug: