Forced Volenteering!

Inkara1

IT seems to me like having one world government would be sort of like sticking the gifted kids in the same class as the dumb fucks. Treat them all the same and the gifted kids will regress... still be sharp but won't be developed. Similarly, one worldwide nation and our standard of living would regress to the mean. I just can't shake the feeling that it would hurt us more than help the third-world nations.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Dictator, not politician, I don't want the people to like me, I want them to fear me. I want things done my way, and that is final. No more guns for private citizens, and everyone has health care. People who are famous because they are famous, and the papparrazi who make them famous will "disappear". Nobody will go to bed hungry ever again, even if it means the rich can no longer have caviar. There are no more personal rights, the good of the many means if it upsets you, go cry in a corner, that is ok, rise up against me, and you will be made into a very public example.

Pedophiles will no longer have seperate wings in prisons, in fact they will not be in prison, death penalty will exist, and the appeals process very short.

I will be hated by some, by most even, but in 200 years when they remember the golden age, where every child was fed, and educated, and was healthy, and with that education the world was made into a utopia, they will remember...

you can't make an omlette....

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
No more guns for private citizens,

I'll agree to that one one condition...no guns for anybody, anywhere.

Nobody will go to bed hungry ever again, even if it means the rich can no longer have caviar.

Curious...do you think that because there are people eating well that somee poor have less food or are you being facetious?

but in 200 years when they remember the golden age, where every child was fed, and educated, and was healthy, and with that education the world was made into a utopia, they will remember...The United States before FDR screwed it up

jimpeel

I'll agree to that one one condition...no guns for anybody, anywhere.

Then you would have to do away with all pipe, aluminum, brass, lead, matches, sulphur, charcoal, sugar and rust -- yes, I said SUGAR and RUST -- sulphuric acid, nitric acid, books like THIS, milling machines, machine tools, drills and drill presses, lathes, chuckers; and you would have to imprison forever every master machinist, chemist, physicist, or anyone else capable of creating a firearm or propellant from the above list of items.

Curious...do you think that because there are people eating well that somee poor have less food or are you being facetious?

Liberals always think in terms of the rich depriving the poor even when they are in no position to harm them by virtue of distance, etc. Ethiopians were starving because we were eating well, ya know.

Remember the old saw on how "Children are starving in China" because you didn't eat all of your dinner? Did it ever occur to you at that time that even if you did eat all of your dinner the Chinese children would still be starving? Most of us didn't question the premise. We just cleaned our plates like we were supposed to.