Fort Hood shot up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResearchMonkey

Whatever you like is fine with me.

Lets talk about the Islamo terrorist Nidal Hasan yelling Allah Akbar while striking a blow against the great Satan.

Lets discuss the largest terrorist attack on US soil since 911. Lets explore why this terrorist slipped though the cracks, who knew what and when did they know it? Lets not let the government slip this obamanation away as being an isolated incident.

Nornally, people get behind their president when something like this happens. Why didn't Obama get a a big boost of support?

site2798.jpg

ResearchMonkey

Ok, both shrinks even though the job are completely different.

But let talk about the terror attack. the one Obama is not addressing.

Cerise

Apparently there needs to be a plane involved for it to be terrorism. Hasan could've shot 3000 Americans dead in the street and they still would be refering to him as a stressed-out wacko who had pre-post traumatic stress disorder.

U.S. intelligence agencies were aware months ago that Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan was attempting to make contact with people associated with al Qaeda, two American officials briefed on classified material in the case told ABC News.

A fellow Army doctor who studied with Hasan, Val Finell, told ABC News, "We would frequently say he was a Muslim first and an American second. And that came out in just about everything he did at the University."

Finell said he and other Army doctors complained to superiors about Hasan's statements.

"And we questioned how somebody could take an oath of office…be an officer in the military and swear allegiance to the constitution and to defend America against all enemies, foreign and domestic and have that type of conflict," Finell told ABC News.

Cerise

;)

Juan Williams said:
WILLIAMS: And I think in terms of Obama and race, I still think that there's -- and don't forget the idea that, you know, he comes from a father who was a Muslim and all that. I mean, I think that, given that we're at war with Muslim extremists, that presents a problem.

obama was quick to opine with his "the cop acted stupidly" comment this past summer, but warns against "..... jumping to conclusions until we have all the facts'' about Hasan. Pathetic.

ResearchMonkey

terrorist20obama.jpg
bushmissmeyet.jpg

:laugh3:
Who knew what and when did they know it? I'm looking at you Janet Napiltano.

Obama's people knew months ago he was reaching for Obama bin Laden's folks.

Who owns this terrorist attack?

110809shoutoutrgb200911.jpg

spike

WILLIAMS: And I think in terms of Obama and race, I still think that there's -- and don't forget the idea that, you know, he comes from a father who was a Muslim and all that. I mean, I think that, given that we're at war with Muslim extremists, that presents a problem.

That guys a moron. Obama's fathers religion has nothing to do with it. By that reason it certainly would have been a problem for us to have a christian president when we were at war with other christians in the past.

ResearchMonkey

Hell no, good riddance to that idiot.

He's still active, he already has spent time visiting with the victims and families of Obamas first islamic terrorist attack.

Where is Obama during this, oh yeah, shouting out to people who weren'ttttt even a the event and bribing politicians for a failed health care plan then off to relax at camp david.

wat1qc.jpg

H2O boy

the simple bare truth

WASHINGTON – A radical American imam on Yemen's most wanted militant list who had contact with two 9/11 hijackers praised alleged Fort Hood shooter Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan as a hero on his personal Web site Monday.

The posting on the Web site for Anwar al Awlaki, who was a spiritual leader at two mosques where three 9/11 hijackers worshipped, said American Muslims who condemned the attacks on the Texas military base last week are hypocrites who have committed treason against their religion.

Awlaki said the only way a Muslim can justify serving in the U.S. military is if he intends to "follow in the footsteps of men like Nidal."

Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, an Army psychiatrist, is accused of killing 13 and wounding 29 in a shooting spree Thursday. Hasan's family attended the Dar al Hijrah Islamic Center in Falls Church, Va., where Awlaki was preaching in 2001.

can we now get the pussies to stop cuddling this motherfucker and call him what he is? or are you all still so oposed to having a military that you want this piece of subhuman shit to be protected so we wont hurt its feelings?

if only we had a leader with balls enough to blow every last one of them to hell. i miss reagan

Status
Not open for further replies.