Fort Hood shot up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerise

Ah, so it is a tragedy.

I wouldn't be able to tell if I had relied on the beginning of that speech.

All that smilin' and shoutin' out, you know.

spike

Yes, it took him 2 minutes into his speech before he addressed the murders. He has such a grasp of what really matters. :rolleyes:

Wow, you mean he actually addressed the people in front of him for a couple minutes? OMGZ Noes!

Cerise

Well, a tragedy should take precedence over a chance to suck up to the constituency.

But considering his distaste for all things military, I guess you're right again.

H2O boy

i personally dont care what the shooters name/s are/were. i personally dont care what god if any they followed. i personally dont care what obamas reaction to it was, or much of anything else that he reads. and i most assuredly dont care if the responsible party/s had a ''reason'' or not

i care about the wounded, the killed, their families

i also care deeply about making damn sure this cant ever happen again

spike

Well, a tragedy should take precedence over a chance to suck up to the constituency.

Actually it would be pretty weird to just launch into a speech about the tragedy without addressing the people in front of you first.

But considering his distaste for all things military, I guess you're right again.

I don't have a distaste for all things military. You made that up. My company did a lot of work for the military awhile back.

ResearchMonkey

in this time of tragedy, some just whine about obama. what a disgrace.

in this time tragedy, some just whine obama. what a disgrace.

in this tragedy, some just obama. what a disgrace.

in tragedy, some obama. what a disgrace.

tragedy obama. what a disgrace.

obama. what a disgrace.
obama, what a disgrace.

catocom

Man, you go to bed early. What time is it there? 7:40?

yeah, tonight.
I didn't sleep much last night from the pain.
I'll actually not sleep until later, but I gotta kick back for sure.
The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak, real weak these days.

Cerise

I don't have a distate for all things military. You made that up. My company did a lot of work for the military awhile back.

Unless you are trying to say that you are BHO, note where I said "He" not "You" mr president.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef

from what I have heard, there will be none, but he has had trouble in 2004 for preaching islam at work, and makeing some inflammitory statements.

so, to me, it sounds like he will be outed for a islamic extremist.

While I beleive in equal rights, if this past history is true, he should have gotten the boot from the army.

Status
Not open for further replies.