Fort Hood shot up

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike

from what I have heard, there will be none, but he has had trouble in 2004 for preaching islam at work, and makeing some inflammitory statements.

so, to me, it sounds like he will be outed for a islamic extremist.

While I beleive in equal rights, if this past history is true, he should have gotten the boot from the army.

Anyone that tries to preach religion at work should get the boot.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Anyone that tries to preach religion at work should get the boot.

yep, especially if working for the gov't

in all fairness, he had complaints about co-workers harrassing him about his religion...they should also be censured.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
in this time of tragedy, some just whine about obama. what a disgrace.

I heard the full statement. It was disgraceful. He didn't have the courtesy to have a seperate press conference. He just added soem remarks to an already prepared speech. He also pointed out that he was the boss.

spike

No, he handled it well. The little bitches are the ones using this tragedy to whine about Obama.

ResearchMonkey

cocker-sucker.

Anyway, Its being reported that the moosy shooter is still alive in the hospital.

patch the fucker up so we can kill him.

valkyrie

How the hell some of you were able find the nerve to twist this thread, about a very tragic event which ended in the death and suffering of so many who had voluntarily chosen to serve their country into a thread to bash the president, is something I will not be able to understand.

You should be ashamed of yourselves. Really.

Fort Hood is north of us, some of the victims were brought to Round Rock for treatment, which is just north of Austin. The base is on lock down right now.

There are 12 dead and 31 wounded. The most recent report is that the suspect (Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan) is still alive, though he was shot and initially reported as dead.

What I heard on NPR today on my way home was that Maj. Hasan was trained as a psychiatrist by the Army with a specialty in dealing with post-traumatic stress disorder. He had been reprimanded once 5 years ago for proselytizing his Muslim faith to his patients, yet he had been promoted in the past year from Captain to Major (which is not necessarily easy once you have a ding in your record). Maj. Hasan had been given orders to deploy to the war zone and has been fighting the order ever since (to the extent of getting a lawyer). He was very unhappy about being deployed.

ResearchMonkey

So this guy has been the radar for 6 months for weird postings on the internet?

So why the fuck would they let him near combat veterans. Gonna be need a shitload of case reviews, wonder how many soldiers he fucked up.

110509_forthood13_20091105_214839.jpg

ResearchMonkey

How the hell some of you were able find the nerve to twist this thread, about a very tragic event which ended in the death and suffering of so many who had voluntarily chosen to serve their country into a thread to bash the president, is something I will not be able to understand.

Weak assed president is the CiC, moral is down across the board. Did you even see his press conference? Its was disgusting.

Being that he IS CiC, everything he does/says has an effect on the soldiers. How might Obama's performance as CiC played a role in the emboldening of this Muslim killer?

valkyrie

Weak assed president is the CiC, moral is down across the board. Did you even see his press conference? Its was disgusting.

Being that he IS CiC, everything he does/says has an effect on the soldiers. How might Obama's performance as CiC played a role in the emboldening of this Muslim killer?
This isn't the first time a soldier shot up a base, or played a part in murder. What does that say about past presidents then?

Your desire to pin every ill on the president isn't flying, dude. Give it up. It's pathetic at best. :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter that Maj. Hasan was Muslim, I don't believe that's going to be a factor. He was pissed off about being deployed and was trying desperately to get out of it.

OH, and the reason why he was around soldiers is that he WAS A SOLDIER HIMSELF (an officer) and was a psychiatrist specializing in post-traumatic stress disorder. His job was to counsel soldiers returning from war.

ResearchMonkey

HERE’S THE TEST

1. In 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by:

a. Superman
b. Jay Leno
c. Harry Potter
d. A Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40​

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by :

a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40​

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:

a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women
d . Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40​

4. During the 1980’s a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:

a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:

a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair
by:

a. The Smurfs
b. Davey Jones
c. The Little Mermaid

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:

a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:

a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. The Sundance Kid

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:

a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan

10. In 1998, the US embassiesin Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:

a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill’s women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:

a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr. Bean

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:

a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:

a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham

No, I really don’t see a pattern here to justify profiling, do
you Ft. Hood?

Winky

Osama er Obammy steps innit again

Any real American would be horrifically offended watching that speech.
I’m sure by tomorrow it will all be blamed on the evil Republicans
or Boosh but for now you can really see with your own eyes what
a horrid little man-child we have for a ?President?

Status
Not open for further replies.