France packing up

Berserker

It seems that France is not that strong after all, their reason for the loses in all matches was that the France player didn't show their potential...wth.....This is World Cup and the France doesn't bother about gettig their WC back.......what a shame....Zinedine Zidane was ashame though..

I am a supporter for Germany and hope that they will win the WC back again...Go Germany....:headbang:

ris

diappointing that they didn't do better, for a side who are supposed to be world class you'd think they could beat the teams in their group even without zidane.
argentina won't be feeling much better.... :D

germany fan, eh? *cough*5-1*cough* ;) :D

a13antichrist

Originally posted by ris

germany fan, eh? *cough*5-1*cough* ;) :D

:D

Although England will have to play Brazil in the 1/4 finals.. not that I woulnd't be more than happy if England took care of Brazil like they did Argentina.. :)

ris

i must admit to being impressed with germany so far in these finals, they're really doing what they do best and turning it on for the big occaision. but obviously i hope england get further, brazil [if we get there] will be a massive match and hopefully good watching.

Professur

At the airport in France, all but two players left by the side door, rather than meet the 500 odd fans who showed up.

a13antichrist

Originally posted by ris
i must admit to being impressed with germany so far in these finals, they're really doing what they do best and turning it on for the big occaision. but obviously i hope england get further, brazil [if we get there] will be a massive match and hopefully good watching.

I wasn't at all. Did you watch the DE-Ireland match? They looked like beginners in that game. Anyway at this stage it looks like it'll be an Italy-Germany Semi-final..

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
The french players should be embarrased. It was like they lost their focus. To many girls in the crowd? :D