Free beer in here!

Sharky

:toast:

I missed you guys! I had forgotten how much fun this place is . . .

Sorry I didn't leave a note, I just figured it didn't matter, but now it seems rude. :blush:

Basically what happened was, my Yahoo homepage is where I keep my bookmarks, and my old Yahoo email account was overwhelmed with spam, so I created a new account and haven't given out the address (which has kept spam out for the most part). I failed to add OTC to my new account's bookmarks, and only visit my old account to check emails periodically, so OTC kinda slipped my mind after I wandered off.

Anyway, I added OTC to my new account's bookmarks, so I'll be around to pester and annoy you people again. :elaugh3:

I read some threads where folks were saying that TRL is running people off . . . that sucks. Maybe they should simply avoid TRL and stick to the other forums? :shrug:

Looks like the core group is still here, though. Hay, everybody!! :wave:

Mare

:clap::wave:

longgggg time no hear!
WELCOME BACK STRANGER!

:bluegrab:grabs ya, so you can't run and hide this time

BeardofPants

I, of course, exempted you & rob from the aforementioned comment, as I recalled that you both had excellent taste in beers. ;)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I, of course, exempted you & rob from the aforementioned comment, as I recalled that you both had excellent taste in beers. ;)

*ahem* Just for that, I hope all your beer turns into Coor's Light. :p

Now where is that 1878...'scuse me Sharky. I've got some drinking to do...:beerbang:

Inkara1

You should start up a financial services company. You could call yourself the Loan Shark.

So recently I was shopping for a shower curtain and briefly considered buying one with fish on it telling fish jokes. "Where does a fish borrow money?" "From a loan shark?" "No! A prawnbroker!"