Fuc*ing hell...

whoreable

ipmoof said:
oh shit, you can't edit posts. here it is...

LOLOLOLOLOL

IT IS A PERIOD BUT IT IS A TINY DOT LIKE EARTH WOULD LOOK LIKE REALLY FAR AWAY :laugh:

OMG THAT IS THE BEST EVER.

I WILL NEVER BE SO AMUSED AGAIN

unclehobart

In the states, ya. But we go off on Brit tones many times a fortnight. Tit Tassles sounds like a fine giggly champagne ... not glue like pasties.

Aunty Em

unclehobart said:
In the states, ya. But we go off on Brit tones many times a fortnight. Tit Tassles sounds like a fine giggly champagne ... not glue like pasties.

Using British colloquel terms means you can swear at other Americans without them immediately realising what you mean e.g. wanker. This allows you just enough time to make your getaway before they decide they want to turn you into toast.:D

unclehobart

Doesn't work on me.. mostly :D ... but then I don't give much cause to be on the receiving end of an Aglican volley of vexations.

Altron

Aunty Em said:
unclehobart said:

Using British colloquel terms means you can swear at other Americans without them immediately realising what you mean e.g. wanker. This allows you just enough time to make your getaway before they decide they want to turn you into toast.:D

What's a wanker?
Some bastard called me that!
*Loads M4A1*

BTW to stay one topic, I just had a boner during Math class. I guess I just like Algebra.