funny billboards

tonksy

Professur said:
Me? I'm happily married. And they've both met the missus. We're just publicly discussing what she'd like in a ring.
:rolleyes:
next we can discuss what i'd like in a key west summer home...while we're dreaming.

MrBishop

abillboards.jpg

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I'd stay away from titanium rings. In the event of an accident, the emergency crews have no way of removing the ring...just the finger. Which is more important to you? ;)

tonksy

Gato_Solo said:
I'd stay away from titanium rings. In the event of an accident, the emergency crews have no way of removing the ring...just the finger. Which is more important to you? ;)
actually, you can crack a titanium ring if you vise it and tap tap tap....but I settled for white gold ;)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
tonksy said:
actually, you can crack a titanium ring if you vise it and tap tap tap....but I settled for white gold ;)

And what happens to the finger with all of that vising and tapping? ;)

tonksy

Gato_Solo said:
And what happens to the finger with all of that vising and tapping? ;)
I would imagine that to be the least of my worries since there was obviously something amiss with the finger to require the removal to begin with....but hey! I like to live dangerously.

MrBishop

Reminds me...my sister got her white-gold ring imbedded into her finger when she was a youngster. Got the hand caught in an old-fashioned wringer while helping in a Boy Scout car wash.

They had to pry the ring off of the bone to cut it off. Painful, but beats losing the finger.