fury

greenfreak

What does it matter who it is? And after all this bickering going on, you really think they want everyone to know who they are? It's nobody's business but theirs and the person(s) they complained to. I really don't see how that matters in the grand scheme of things.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
^^Yep, uh huh. Why do you want to know, so you can tell them what a lame dumbass you think they are? Give it up already.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
It was you, wasn't it PT.. I just know it... can I lick you now?

:lickPT: <--- we really need that smilie....

dan

PuterTutor said:
^^Yep, uh huh. Why do you want to know, so you can tell them what a lame dumbass you think they are? Give it up already.

nah, it was more to see if anyone who thought it was that bad could actually be found, who they were is irrelevant.

but it doesn't matter, after just realising it's friday night the most pressing issue is now wether it should be the black or white shirt

/me runs to the shower

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
listen, not everything that happens behind the scenes is for the general masses to know about. SOME can be anyone you want to imagine it to be.
A decision was made. its not the end of the world. it hasnt disabled anyone from being able to convey your thoughts at all.
in the end its like this. just because you dont mind reading all caps, doesnt mean every one has to read it that way. and vice versa.
Trust me we get PM's daily or post daily about changes members would like to see on the site. so far i thought we had been doing a great job. We repgramed over half the damn code already just to make it how you guys want it. We could be like other sites. just stick it up and you get what it is and that all. But that was not our goal.
Shadow gave you the reason and you disagree with it. well its an opinion and your entitled to that. But if we taliored the whole site so that just 1 member was happy then i'd have the rest complaining that something needed changing or we'd have a memberless site.. We are just trying to find some middle ground.
what will make the "most" happy.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
I know you were spirt but some are not.
See YOU can use caps If IT'S really necessary to CONVEY your point. Im just stopping it from becomming a WHOLE sentence or PARAGRAPH.

PT

I FEEL IT IS NECESSARY, at times. HEY SPIRIT!!! Wanna go to bed now? :brow:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Ack! I thought the caps thing was just an ongoing joke...I didn't know anyone was serious about it......:retard:

AlladinSane

samcurry said:
We repgramed over half the damn code already just to make it how you guys want it.
Excuse me if you think I'm not leting this thing die, but I want to add my personal opinion into this. The statement above is absolutely true as everyone that has a bit of a notion can confirm. There is some time now that I wanted to say that the staff's efforts(specially from fury) are not being given the due credit. By that I don't mean only saying: "fury you da man", but really giving the big positive aspects more credit than the little negative ones.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:lol: You're a lucky man,PT. I'm sooo jealous...

I agree with AlladinSane...We have to be a whole lot more thankful for what has to be the best administration known to forums...From Sammmy and fury thru all of the mods, This place is a great place to be and we owe it all to you guys and gals... Thank you all.

PT

Hey Squigg, you do remember where that last Thank you thread got us, don't you? Be careful, man.