Garden Decor

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I have a gnome fetish. I love the little guys.

I was browsing them around on ebay.ca seeing what all's out there, and I came across Garden Gnome Doors!!!

ce_1.JPG

I've never seen anything like it, they're awesome!!! The seller of these ones has a whole bunch on offer, he says he handmakes em. I love it.

I think this guy's gonna get a bid in the next couple weeks! :D

tonksy

Holy shit Les! I LOVE gnomes!
I have a cute one on a tire swing that hangs from our japanese maple and I just bought 4 on ebay - 3 mini's that I love and 1 UGA gnome that is yet to arrive! I am waiting for an LSU gnome to get listed on ebay so I can scoop it up! (I have vowed to only buy them on ebay or at Olde Tyme Pottery)
I've seen the gnome doors in person -ADORABLE- but we don't really have a big enough tree to lean it against. I'm thinking of getting one and putting it against the house on the deck.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Gnomes is a planned project this summer. Scouting, shopping, looking. w00t! I have lots of yard crannies and nooks now.

I only have the one so far, had him for a few years. I bring him in every winter so he doesn't get cold. I mostly just walk around stores, and looking at gardens coveting them a lot. I REALLY like the one in the picture of the door, he's sweet! I've never even seen the doors.

If I didn't have trees, I would totally just lean it against the house, that'd be adorable! Like they were sharing the house with you. aw!

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Leslie said:
did I say you were coming shopping with me? :p

It's GARDEN GNOMES!!!

next thing you know it's windchimes, and then I am wearing an apron, and bringing you coffee.

j/k (as per AUP)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
paul_valaru said:
It's GARDEN GNOMES!!!

next thing you know it's windchimes, and then I am wearing an apron, and bringing you coffee.

j/k (as per AUP)

:rofl4: Like that doesn't happen already? :rofl4:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
*ahem*

whipped

Ya know, Paul, if you ever get down this way, I want to buy you a beer or twelve. Take you fishing. Watch some sports besides figure skating. Sit in the shade and talk about socket wrenches. You need a break, dude. :lloyd:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
SouthernN'Proud said:
*ahem*

whipped

Ya know, Paul, if you ever get down this way, I want to buy you a beer or twelve. Take you fishing. Watch some sports besides figure skating. Sit in the shade and talk about socket wrenches. You need a break, dude. :lloyd:

to clear up some misconceptions, you do know that Leslie has rebuilt a transmission, right, she is not all girly stuff.

though, make it real beer, Canadian Beer, I know you might fall down drunk, but I would like to get a minor buzz

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
paul_valaru said:
to clear up some misconceptions, you do know that Leslie has rebuilt a transmission, right, she is not all girly stuff.

Even better. We sit in the shade and drink beer, she fixes the truck. Then we take it and go fishing, stop off at Hooter's on the way back, and target practice on some garden fairies. It's all good.

*SnP hides from Leslie for a week or three*

alex

tonksy said:
Holy shit Les! I LOVE gnomes!
I have a cute one on a tire swing that hangs from our japanese maple and I just bought 4 on ebay - 3 mini's that I love and 1 UGA gnome that is yet to arrive! I am waiting for an LSU gnome to get listed on ebay so I can scoop it up! (I have vowed to only buy them on ebay or at Olde Tyme Pottery)
I've seen the gnome doors in person -ADORABLE- but we don't really have a big enough tree to lean it against. I'm thinking of getting one and putting it against the house on the deck.

*snickers