Garden Decor

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Leslie said:
What'd she think? She like it?

Indeed she did. I think she's a bit perplexed with the intense monitoring it's gonna need for awhile (the soil tested slightly acidic but we added some of the stuff the lady at the garden centre recommended cause they like it fairly acidic and we need to retest in 30 days to see how effective it was and if we need to add more) but she's looking forward to it fruiting. It has flowers already and her friend who has current and grape plants in his backyard says he didn't get flowers until the year that they started fruiting so we're hoping we might get a couple blueberries this year since it has flowers.

We also got her a hair straightener cause she asked for one a few months ago...she didn't even remember asking for it so that was also a surprise (even though we didn't expect it to be)!

Aunty Em

AlphaTroll said:
Ahem....I farking HATE garden gnomes...

:p

I'm with you on this one... anyone got a shotgun? :hmm:

Since you're all such ardent gardeners, anyone wanna come and do something with my garden? My upstairs neighbour cuts the grass for me cos I can't do it, but apart from that, that's it. I need someone to come and hard landscape it and make it really low maintainance. A decked area, a water feature , a few pots and no grass and I'll be happy.