Gas Prices - how are they where you are?

MrBishop

In Montreal...the gas price just jumped to $1.029/liter yesterday. That's 3.89CAN$/gallon or 3.16US$.

Ouchie!

How is it locally?

Inkara1

I paid $2.59 in LA to fill up before the trip back up here. I haven't checked any prices here yet but they're probably similar.

MrBishop

Inkara1 said:
I paid $2.59 in LA to fill up before the trip back up here. I haven't checked any prices here yet but they're probably similar.
Prof's going to have himself a heart-attack when he comes back...it was hovering between .92 and .88/liter when he left...now it's at 102.9

Hey Prof!! If you see this...fill up BEFORE crossing over...maybe a quick trip to a store to buy a few plastic gas-cans might be a good idea too! ;)

HomeLAN

Remember 2.06 on Saturday when we took our ride here, Inky,Sam, and SL? It went to 2.19 yesterday. Blew my mind.

Inkara1

The same station I paid $2.59 at on Monday night was at $2.53 Wednesday night and Thursday morning.

catocom

It was 2.09 at QT where I filled up Sat, and then I got down to Oakwood,
and Racetrack had it for 2.07. It costed me $50 to fill-up. :alienhuh:

Inkara1

Vans are fun!

After prof showed us his engine compartment, HL showed us his, and then unc showed us his. I was tempted to ask to see if we could see yours too; full-size American vans have really interesting engine packaging.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Hovering around $2.04 locally, $2.10 in town. The holiday weekend will see it go up appreciably, stay there for about three weeks, then back down to maybe $2.08. Happens every time.

Neighboring towns vary as much as eight cents a gallon either way.

catocom

Inkara1 said:
Vans are fun!

After prof showed us his engine compartment, HL showed us his, and then unc showed us his. I was tempted to ask to see if we could see yours too; full-size American vans have really interesting engine packaging.

eh, it's kinda hard to see fro the front. The inside cover has to be pulled to
get the real look.
It's just a 350 w/4 bolt main, and a quadrajet carb.
I'm gonna have to put a new pitman steering arm on it in the next couple of
weeks, before there isn't any steering.
It does also have the lock-up torque converter, and posi rear-end too though. :nerd:

I'm due for a tune-up on it too. I think I'm gonna go with the good BlueMax wires this time.

edit: typo said 205, changed to 350

Dave

i think the mid-grade gas is hovering around $2.25-2.50/gal.
been costing around $28 to fill the Accord.

Uki Chick

For the montrealers who don't mind taking a drive, the gaz price in vaudreuil/st-lazare at the flying j is at 92.1. the esso on cite des jeunes near st-lazare was at 90.4. i filled it up to the top. i always fill up there since the boyfriend lives in the area.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
2.19 around where I work.

2.09 around where I live.

I fill up at home.

rrfield

Paid $2.25 today for the cheap stuff. Saw it for $2.22 3 blocks away, after I filled up, at a station that is usually more expensive.

K62

MrBishop said:
In Montreal...the gas price just jumped to $1.029/liter yesterday. That's 3.89CAN$/gallon or 3.16US$.

Ouchie!

How is it locally?

Yesterday was around 95ish, today was 99.9cent / L :(:(:(:(

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
If I recall correctly the regular is about USD$0.60 and premium about USD$0.74 per liter.