Gay prank call.

A.B.Normal

It was removed by polite request, since it violates the laws of most places.

I think you need to define "most " as only 12 of the 50 states require consent by both parties,therefore in "most " States it is LEGAL as long as the person recording is one of the parties involved.New Jersey is one of those States in which it is legal and where both parties involved reside.I must admit I've never really enjoyed the premise of such calls ,but censoring them based on ??? is less enjoyable.

Professur

I live in one of the provinces where it's not. To the best of my understanding, the UK doesn't allow it either. Not sure of Mexico.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I know the site has to follow all laws of where its hosted...I think it also would have to follow Jersey law in this case but I'm not sure...but it don't have to follow Quebec or UK law I don't think...it's too early...

Professur

It'll still be here next year. And by then, you'll be settled and ready for some time off. And I'll be happier knowing you've got some real time driving that car under your belt.

Maybe by then you'll have a second driver

Altron

And, only one side of the conversation was recorded. There was a recorder about a foot away from me while I was talking. I was recorded, the other line was not.

A.B.Normal

And, only one side of the conversation was recorded. There was a recorder about a foot away from me while I was talking. I was recorded, the other line was not.

Niiiccce,nothing like censoring content one has never even listened to,based on someones polite request.:laugh:

Altron

Posting it seemed like a really good idea at the time. Then, afterwards, I realized that a recording of me pretending to be gay isn't something I want to exist.

A.B.Normal

Posting it seemed like a really good idea at the time. Then, afterwards, I realized that a recording of me pretending to be gay isn't something I want to exist.

Its the video you need to worry about,audio is easily denied as to whom the source is.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
It'll still be here next year. And by then, you'll be settled and ready for some time off. And I'll be happier knowing you've got some real time driving that car under your belt.

Maybe by then you'll have a second driver

Over 10000km so far...that's about 6months of driving or more for most people...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
And I didn't die on Wednesday when a dump truck towing a trailer with a piece of equipment on it cut me off...I hit the break and the horn at the same time and still had to go a bit into the lane to my left (he was coming from my right) to prevent the back corner of the trailer from taking off the front of my car (cause when I hit the horn he looked in his mirror right at me and kept on coming into my lane...)

Professur

You see? A More Experienced driver would have spotted him and hit the horn to push him back into his own lane long before brakes were necessary.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You see? A More Experienced driver would have spotted him and hit the horn to push him back into his own lane long before brakes were necessary.

No because he was cutting me off, just cause someone is in the lane beside me doesn't mean they're coming into my lane. He didn't have his signal on and ya can't not pass by the side of a guy in a truck doing 40 on the highway just because he might decide to maybe cut you off... And if he HAD gone back into his own lane when he looked right at me in the mirror when I laid on the horn everything woulda been fine, but instead he kept coming into my lane.