Geckos don't like Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenn Beck is a moron. When a sponsor like Geico pulls out, you know its bad. The guy is such a moron Rush looks good by comparison.

Cerise

When a sponsor like Geico pulls out it leaves room for the better advertisers to buy time. Cavemen and lizards, puh-leese. :rolleyes:

catocom

damn it, mediamatters links should carry a warning saying so.

now they got my ip.
*puts on tin hat

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I like the Aflack duck better. He sounds a lot like Gilbert Gottfried. :shrug:

And you LIKE that?

I mean I always thought you were a bit...off, but this is just wrong.

You are a freak, and a disgrace to everything in the entire universe.

Liking Gottfried's voice.....just wrong.

Inkara1

Gilbert Gottfried actually is the voice of the duck. That's why it sounds like him.

I'm surprised GEICO cares about the shows they advertise on. They advertise literally everywhere else and spend more than half a billion dollars each year on ads. I have a subscription to mlb.tv, which lets me stream live baseball games over the internet, and during the commercial breaks mlb.tv overlays them with their own ads. So far, there have been only two advertisers to buy ad space on mlb.tv: GEICO and the various business ventures of MLB (MLB shop, etc.). I think even GEICO realizes how much their advertising has permeated the whole world, if you've seen the ad with the cavemen in the bowling alley where GEICO bought ad space on the pin-setting machine.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Mark's work warehouse and sargento cheese have also dropped Beck...

he must pissed people off.

the power of the dollar at work.

Altron

Gilbert Gottfried actually is the voice of the duck. That's why it sounds like him.

I'm surprised GEICO cares about the shows they advertise on. They advertise literally everywhere else and spend more than half a billion dollars each year on ads. I have a subscription to mlb.tv, which lets me stream live baseball games over the internet, and during the commercial breaks mlb.tv overlays them with their own ads. So far, there have been only two advertisers to buy ad space on mlb.tv: GEICO and the various business ventures of MLB (MLB shop, etc.). I think even GEICO realizes how much their advertising has permeated the whole world, if you've seen the ad with the cavemen in the bowling alley where GEICO bought ad space on the pin-setting machine.

At least it's better than those stupid Progressive ads where they're in some weird white room while this annoying brunette girl giggles and acts like an idiot trying to sell them insurance.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
since you are 'in the know'...
did beck pickup any new ones?

i'm not in the know, just read that he is being dropped due to his "Obama is racist" crap. It seems there has been a very large letter writing campaign to his advertisers stating they will no longer purchase their products if they continue to advertise on the glenn beck show.

the power of free speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.