Geckos don't like Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike

We calls those "commandments" there are 10 of them.

There's a lot more than those.

I would like to see the exact rules of the Bible, do you have a link?

They are in the bible. Pick one up sometime. Here's a few to get you started:

Leviticus 15:19-30
And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even. And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean. And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even. And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean. And if a woman have an issue of her blood many days out of the time of her separation, or if it run beyond the time of her separation; all the days of the issue of her uncleanness shall be as the days of her separation: she shall be unclean. Every bed whereon she lieth all the days of her issue shall be unto her as the bed of her separation: and whatsoever she sitteth upon shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation. And whosoever toucheth those things shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. But if she be cleansed of her issue, then she shall number to herself seven days, and after that she shall be clean. And on the eighth day she shall take unto her two turtles, or two young pigeons, and bring them unto the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. And the priest shall offer the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for her before the LORD for the issue of her uncleanness.

Leviticus 20:18
And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people.

Ezekiel 18:5-6
But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right, and hath not ... come near to a menstruous woman.....

ResearchMonkey

There's a lot more than those.

They are in the bible. Pick one up sometime. Here's a few to get you started:

*old testament stuff*

You don't really know how to operate a Bible do you?

Let do some old testament word clearing: "Commandment" -- was does that mean and who gave the commands?

spike

I see you can find quotes but what you are saying clearly indicates that you do not understand any of it.

What quotes specifically do you think I don't understand and why?

I see your tactic here. I post stuff that proves you wrong and you make another false claim that I "don't understand" instead of admitting you were wrong. Pretty transparent stuff that.

spike

I see. So you don't have anything and just can't admit when your wrong. I had already guessed that.

Just resuming the trolling.

ResearchMonkey

I see your tactic here. I post stuff that proves you wrong and you make another false claim that I "don't understand" instead of admitting you were wrong. Pretty transparent stuff that.

You don't understand the Bible in the slightest, sure you know its religious, but thats about it.

You haven't proven jack-squat other than to yourself. --- If you were correct with your quotes, you should also be able to show the plethora of daily headlines related to people being smited and chopped into itty-bitty pieces in the of Jesus Christ.

You don't plainly just do not understand it. Its more than just simple sentences and words, with your hatred of Raptor Jesus and positive morals and ethics you most likely will never understand it.

spike

You don't understand the Bible in the slightest, sure you know its religious, but thats about it.

No, I understand it just fine. What do you need me to explain to you?

You haven't proven jack-squat other than to yourself.

No I actually proved that the bible requires allegiance to god before country and that it calls for violence against unbelievers....many times. ;)

It seems that you don't understand it or haven't read it or you would have known that.

show the plethora of daily headlines related to people being smited and chopped into itty-bitty pieces in the of Jesus Christ.

Many many people have been slaughtered in the name of Jesus. They still are. That abortion doc is a recent example.

It seems you are unaware of the history of the christian religion as well.

Read a bit of the bible and a little bit of christian history sometime.

"I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.." - Hitler

Cerise

Saaaay.....the threadcount here is getting dangerously close to the number of posts in the "birther's thread."

*handonhip

Status
Not open for further replies.