Geckos don't like Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winky

Well in that case I'd better burn the candle at both ends
break it in half and light those ends as well.

3909231724_37170539be.jpg

catocom

lol, that reminds me of an old comedian (Dave something) that was taking
about Pall Mall cigarettes, back when they were only filterless.

Winky

No it means he is under investigation
and living in fear of a Federal indictment
and didn't wanna dig himself a deeper hole.
Beck was merely pointing out the obvious.
He is clearly a terrorist supporter; do a lil fact checking, M'Kay buddy?

ResearchMonkey

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
won't make it past 2012
better hurry

Looks like we will...Guess those plans for a multi-state crime spree should be put on hold, eh? :lol2:

MEXICO CITY — Apolinario Chile Pixtun is tired of being bombarded with frantic questions about the Mayan calendar supposedly "running out" on Dec. 21, 2012. After all, it's not the end of the world.

Or is it?

Definitely not, the Mayan Indian elder insists. "I came back from England last year and, man, they had me fed up with this stuff."

It can only get worse for him. Next month Hollywood's "2012" opens in cinemas, featuring earthquakes, meteor showers and a tsunami dumping an aircraft carrier on the White House.

At Cornell University, Ann Martin, who runs the "Curious? Ask an Astronomer" Web site, says people are scared.

"It's too bad that we're getting e-mails from fourth-graders who are saying that they're too young to die," Martin said. "We had a mother of two young children who was afraid she wouldn't live to see them grow up."

Chile Pixtun, a Guatemalan, says the doomsday theories spring from Western, not Mayan ideas.

A significant time period for the Mayas does end on the date, and enthusiasts have found a series of astronomical alignments they say coincide in 2012, including one that happens roughly only once every 25,800 years.

But most archaeologists, astronomers and Maya say the only thing likely to hit Earth is a meteor shower of New Age philosophy, pop astronomy, Internet doomsday rumors and TV specials such as one on the History Channel which mixes "predictions" from Nostradamus and the Mayas and asks: "Is 2012 the year the cosmic clock finally winds down to zero days, zero hope?"

ResearchMonkey

I already gave you a couple links to the christian terrorists. But your odds of being harmed by any type of terrorism are pretty low.
By a couple, of course you mean the headlines that don't have daily places in top-news stories and are isolated incidents that are not a national threat.

Fact is, you're confused and wrong in you attempt to justify your personal hatred of chritians. Islamofascism is a constant threat to our nation and on rare occasions abortion doctors get killed by individual kooks.

catocom

Looks like we will...Guess those plans for a multi-state crime spree should be put on hold, eh? :lol2:

I didn't necessarily mean the world would end then.
I know it's all rhetorical, but in my belief know one Will/Can know when the big
disappearing thing will happen, or ever how it's gonna look.

Status
Not open for further replies.