Geek quiz

A.B.Normal

64% :eek6:And I just hooked up a wireless gateway so I could be online with the PC and the wife could use the Laptop ,plans are to get a wireless camera so we can watch the peacocks and other wildlife.If I'm only 64% you gals need to seriously get lives. :p

Inkara1

64% :eek6:And I just hooked up a wireless gateway so I could be online with the PC and the wife could use the Laptop ,plans are to get a wireless camera so we can watch the peacocks and other wildlife.If I'm only 64% you gals need to seriously get lives. :p

50 percent here... a week ago, a big storm came through and the power went out for an hour and a half... but I have a really big UPS that can run the entire main computer setup for 25 minutes. I also have the DSL modem and router plugged into it, so when I turned off the main computer, I was able to get hours and hours out of it for just the modem and router, so I was online with the laptop on battery power for the whole power outage. :D

POStech

50 percent here... a week ago, a big storm came through and the power went out for an hour and a half... but I have a really big UPS that can run the entire main computer setup for 25 minutes. I also have the DSL modem and router plugged into it, so when I turned off the main computer, I was able to get hours and hours out of it for just the modem and router, so I was online with the laptop on battery power for the whole power outage. :D

That should be 50% just for that.