Gender field...

hellsatan

:lol2:We need the Gender field to have a 'Yes please!:bgpimp:' option, so the posts show:

Sex: Yes please!:bgpimp:

Anyone else think this is a good idea?:retard::eek6::)

Chris

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I thought of that, but it would just be a way for people not to fill it in and it would defeat the purpose of the field since everyone would fill in "Yes please" :tardbang:

freako104

not really :p some men are quite feminine and some women are more masculine :p im in the earlier :D and hellsatan thats been thought of a while back as fury said

Inkara1

hellsatan said:
:lol2:We need the Gender field to have a 'Yes please!:bgpimp:' option, so the posts show:

Sex: Yes please!:bgpimp:

Anyone else think this is a good idea?:retard::eek6::)

Chris

I seem to remember suggesting the very same thing a while ago...

Aunty Em

Actually I think the sex field is sexist... It dicriminates against transexuals. You need a field saying "undecided".:p

Aunty Em

I refuse to use a field that discriminates against any section of the community or one in which I can't say something rude. :D

Arris

I refuse to use a field that means I can't pretend to be a girl at times and get involved in hot lesbian cyber sex... (like thats ever happened...)

Arris

I didn't want to constantly pretend to be female....
Geez... that would be hard work...
I'd more than likely let my deception falter at some point and just end up looking like the sad, deranged, lonely, geek that I am. And I don't want to do that ;)

Raven

Annoying SOB
Arris said:
I didn't want to constantly pretend to be female....

Waddya mean? S'easy! just contradict verything everyone says, tut and psh a lot at male immaturity and female (LOL!) superiority and bring up arguments and statements from 6 months ago as if they were valid..

Aunty Em

Nah, it's easier to pretend to be male... just leer, make sexual innuendos of everything that's said and boast about shagging all the birds, how much you can drink without falling over and where you last threw up. I'll say one thing for you... at least you're consistent! ;) :p

Raven

Annoying SOB
well if you want to stereotype me thats fine.I shall now be a stereotypical male. HEY I'VE HAD SEX WITH TWO GIRLS WHO I HAVE BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH. Wahey lads I wouldnt even look at another woman cos I have a girlfriend!! I dont drink that often and when I do its in moderation and I dont get sick! WAHEY!

(I was kidding BTW and I know that the above represents my stereotyping of the fairer sex)