get to Subway ..

nalani

I just had the chicken teriyaki sandwich from Subway and it really is good :)

ku'u and Miki went to go pick up our lunch .. Miki ordered the steak and cheese sandwich and the counter person asked "with cheese?" :rolleyes:

*duh*

halamikage

Well Na, perhaps I wasn't clear enough. "Steak and CHEESE" please. But I think he was just overwhelmed by the beautiful Hawaiian girl in front of him. :heee:

Stop Laughing

The 6 pack is a great deal for us, basically my mother, brother and I each get 2 sandwiches, I usually get one tuna and tease the hell out of my cat with it. :D OK, I give her some of it, if I didn't, she'd rip me apart to get the tuna within, and I don't want that. :D

ris

get really worried if they start making a mangled blackbird flavour sandwich - the cat campaign to sandwich makers can get quite violent :D

ris

you have a picky cat, ours stuff its face with tuna and all sorts and still crunches its way through the bones of the local mouse population. little bugger leaves barely recognisable bits of rodent in the hall :D

Stop Laughing

My cat won't eat poultry, but she's nuts for tuna and cheese. She'll also eat gyros. :confuse3: One time when we were gone for a weekend, she killed a mouse by slitting its body from its throat all the way down its belly, letting the guts spill out. :sick: I guess it's her sick way of saying 'welcome back!' :D

ris

aww, that's a nice welcome home pressie.
i might send one of those to a friend for their birthday :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
SL, we had a cat that would bring us all her kills, mice, birds, even bugs, she'd walk in the house, lay it down at our feet, and just walk around it, meowing. Never quite sure if she was proud of herself, or just saying "Don't piss me off, you see what I can do" :confuse3:

Stop Laughing

I just wish my cat would kill more of those tiny field mice that come over from the cemetery, one time she let the mouse run right past her, I had to catch it before it got behind the organ and I drowned it and threw it out.

ris

our cat brought a live one in and let it run around my sis' bedroom. she was worried about where it might end up. they found the head 2 days leater, left as a pressie.

Stop Laughing

That one mouse after the weekend was the only mouse I'm pretty sure she killed that she showed us. She did bring up a couple of other mice, but they were flat as pancakes and stiff as wooden boards, like they were crushed and dead for a long time. I don't think she could have done that.

LOL, look at what's happened to this thread, it went from Subway to cats. Tuna does have some amazing powers. :D