Go, go, go, go, go

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
if you read the really really fine print, it says specifically "Threads & replies in the KK do not count towards real posts" ;)

Professur

Q, it's not my fault that americans tend to ignore anything not invent by Tommy boy. It's the biggest invention to hit the clothing industry, eclipsed only by the invention of hook-loop fastners. Known by their american name of Velcro.

BTW hook and loop fasteners were invented by a Swiss man

Q

ZIPPERS!!

Now what do I win?

I just want you to know I DID NOT look at the other thread before I submitted my answer...so you need shipping information for that prize? :D

Professur

Wrong thread, sweetheart. Sorry. You win the booby prize of a night for two in a sleeping bag under Niagra falls. Transport and expenses not included.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Professur said:
americans tend to ignore anything not invent by Tommy boy.

Watch it htere buddy. We DO know that Whitney invented the cotton gin. If he would have added tonic he'd be rich today.

Professur

Gonz said:
if you read the really really fine print, it says specifically "Threads & replies in the KK do not count towards real posts" ;)

That would be why my thread isn't in the KK.

Q

Professur said:
Wrong thread, sweetheart. Sorry. You win the booby prize of a night for two in a sleeping bag under Niagra falls. Transport and expenses not included.
I already went under Niagara Falls in the maid of the mist. Pretty much looked the same in the back as it does in the front...just wetter.

..and i don't need any foreign dog poop thanks, I got plenty of domestic here :D

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Yeah...You can never be too careful which words to use if 'Jerrek' appears in the same sentence....:D