Gonz creeps closer to Social Security!

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I mean...ummm...

Joyous celebration of the anniversary of your birth, and all that sappy assed kinda stuff, and related salutations of good health and prosperity, transmitted in a heartfelt yet frivolous manner. Eat cake and rejoice. Not long till that AARP discount card arrives in the mail.

chcr

Too cute for words
If I see an incredible bright light to the north, I'll know it's just Gonz's birthday cake and not a noo-cue-lar explosion. ;)

Happy Birthday. Drink a few beers, get cool stuff.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
We decided, for the sake of global warming, to forstall the use of candles. It is an old house with lots of aged (and dry) bones. JUst like me :finger:

Altron

congratulations gonz, you're ready to have a midlife crisis! :banana:

enjoy whatever 2-seater sports car you decide to buy ;)

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Nah, that ain't his style. He'll just wake up one morning, eat bran flakes, turn on some Barry Manilow, put on an Izod shirt and some khaki carpenter pants, take the Daiwoo down to WalMart, stock up on Metamucil and wart cream, stop off for a quick vegan burrito, and go home for his afternoon nap before watching Wheel and Who Wants To Go To Barber College, and be in bed by 8 or so.

*peepwall*

Altron

Hey what's wrong with Izod?

I just saw monster trucks at the Izod Center (in the Meadowlands)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Nah, that ain't his style. He'll just wake up one morning, eat bran flakes, turn on some Barry Manilow, put on an Izod shirt and some khaki carpenter pants, take the Daiwoo down to WalMart, stock up on Metamucil and wart cream, stop off for a quick vegan burrito, and go home for his afternoon nap before watching Wheel and Who Wants To Go To Barber College, and be in bed by 8 or so.

*peepwall*

:suicide:
Hey what's wrong with Izod?

The fact that you ask is enough to tell me you'd never understand.

He's allergic to Izod. Hell from all I can tell he might be allergic to buttons...

About 4 years ago, I decided it was time to grow up. Drop the sweats/shorts & t-shirts for someting a little more adult....khakis & shirts with buttons.

Less than 90 days later I lost my job of ten years. I've not found a suitable replacemment since. All because I tried tgo give in to the system.

OldHippie

Happy Birthday

Sweet_surprise_.jpg

ResearchMonkey

happy birthday dude. annoying as it is, those words are becomming more valuable every year.;)

(---who use a single shot anymore, for it to be legit, you MUST use Two or more perferations/rounds
suicide.gif
)