Grammy Awards

abooja

Winky said:
And do you know this from 'personal' experience? lol
Yes. I've heard him "sing" several times, and could hear the almost imperceptible sucking sound of him sucking. :p

Winky

That's what I figgered.
So who did you know from the record daze
that 'didn't' suck?

abooja

Winky said:
That's what I figgered.
So who did you know from the record daze
that 'didn't' suck?
You mean, when vinyl was king?

Tons of folks. I couldn't even begin to list them all. (Well, I could, but I'm not going to.)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
SouthernN'Proud said:
Motley Crue...no.
Poison...no.
Ratt...no.
Guns N' Roses...no.
Great White...no.

Hey, I like GNR, Poison, Mötley Crüe, Skid Row, Ozzy Osbourne, Metallica, Scorpions, Aerosmith, Def Leppard, Nirvana, The Cure, Bon Jovi, Warrant, Megadeth and Pantera.

Did I forget one? :D :D

Most of my CDs are from those groups, and I regularly listen to them.

Winky

[size=+2]Louie is a[/size]

opy.jpg

Inkara1

abooja said:
Yes. I've heard him "sing" several times, and could hear the almost imperceptible sucking sound of him sucking. :p
What was real fun: when Limp Bizkit was looking for a new guitarist, they held tryouts nationwide, including at Guitar Center in Fresno. People lined up all over the parking lot for it. Word on the street is that he made people trying out sign a disclaimer that, basically, meant Durst could take these people's original ideas and make songs with them, and they couldn't do a damn thing about it.

Lopan

Luis G said:
Hey, I like GNR, Poison, Mötley Crüe, Skid Row, Ozzy Osbourne, Metallica, Scorpions, Aerosmith, Def Leppard, Nirvana, The Cure, Bon Jovi, Warrant, Megadeth and Pantera.

Did I forget one? :D :D

Most of my CDs are from those groups, and I regularly listen to them.

You do realise its 2005, not 1985. Mullets and tight jeans are not acceptable. The cold war is over and Reagan isn't president anymore. :confused:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Lopan said:
You do realise its 2005, not 1985. Mullets and tight jeans are not acceptable. The cold war is over and Reagan isn't president anymore. :confused:

Yeah, but newer music is shitty, except some songs here and there.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Kids in mullets & tight jeans, listening to Fastway will kick the crap out of kids in mod apparel, listening to the Who & riding Vespa's anyday.

abooja said:
You mean, when vinyl was king?

It wasn't the digital age that killed the radio star ;)

Lopan

Gonz said:
Kids in mullets & tight jeans, listening to Fastway will kick the crap out of kids in mod apparel, listening to the Who & riding Vespa's anyday.

It wasn't the digital age that killed the radio star ;)

right yeah, maybe in flashdance but anyone with such a complete lack of sartorial elegance usually gets laughed at. I havent seen a prize winning mullet for some time now. Do people still have them in the states?

Lopan

:gun3:

People who say sartorial elegance can read, that might be frowned upon where your from. Its encouraged where I live.

abooja

Lopan said:
:gun3:

People who say sartorial elegance can read, that might be frowned upon where your from.
Where I'm from, we spell it "where you're from".

Sorry. Feeling a tad sardonic this morning. :p