Green Tea

tonksy

I do always wear a bra :mope:
I want a boob job so I can be like our friend Missy. I think she's an F and never has to wear a bra. Sickening...I'm so jealous.

Slim Pickens

simplyred said:
Not necessarily, I could turn loose (like Slim) and you can always wear a bra! :devious:

How is it that the two of you manage to pick on me when I am not even involved in the discussion? :tomato:

simplyred

I wasn't saying you didn't...I meant that if they were around your ankles you could just slap a bra around them and noone would really know. I agree with the whole boob job thing! Dang, an F though?...and no bra??? That's amazing! I sit in front of the mirror, raise my arms above my head, look at my chest and think (22...before Payton) then lower my arms to my side, look at my chest and think (29...after Payton). Thank God for the Wonder Bra!!!

tonksy

I thought I was the only one that did that! :eek:

Missy is a stripper so the F's are a tool of the trade. I want a nice D.

Professur

I wanna puke. How could you make tea in a coffee maker. Good Lord man, have some class. It might be worth your while to take a week off and let your taste buds grow back.

alex

Professur said:
I wanna puke. How could you make tea in a coffee maker. Good Lord man, have some class. It might be worth your while to take a week off and let your taste buds grow back.

Well, I did put in for a week vacation today.

Dave

power of suggestion.

been drinking green tea with breakfast for the past few weeks and it hadnt made me nauseous till the day after i read this thread. either that or i just didnt notice it...