Guess the Movie

Aunty Em

Ah, one from amongst my "Vampire" movie collection:

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen... although technically it should be people not gentlemen since Mina is female...

almost as much fun as Van Helsing. :D

Aunty Em

I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What god desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

have fun.

markjs

Banned
Here's one, and it may sound like I am joking, but I am entirely serious:

#1: Guess what?

#2: What?

#1 Chicken-butt!

Seriously it does come from a real movie, but it was rather somewhat of an obscure film.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
New quote...

Is this gonna get ugly now? I hope not. Because I thought what we were here, racial differences notwithstanding, was just a couple of old buddies. You know, both of us Californians...

Gato_Solo

Big Trouble in Little China.

Be advised. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I can put a round in a flea's ass at 300 meters so why don't you go hump somebody else's leg, mutt face, before I push yours in.

Gato_Solo

Heartbreak Ridge...

I do not like the men on this spaceship. They are uncouth and fail to appreciate my better qualities. I have something of value to contribute to this mission if they would only recognize it. Today over lunch I tried to improve morale and build a sense of camaraderie among the men by holding a humorous, round-robin discussion of the early days of the mission. My overtures were brutally rejected. These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry.

ResearchMonkey

Be advised. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I can put a round in a flea's ass at 300 meters so why don't you go hump somebody else's leg, mutt face, before I push yours in.

Gunny Highways opening/introduction scene in the cell.

GReat movie

Gato_Solo

Big Trouble in Little China

New movie...for guessing, at least...;)
Something we've been fooling around with. Two microscopic capsules have been injected into your neck at the base of your two main arteries. The capsules are already starting to dissolve. In 22 hours, they'll be dissolved down to the cores. At the core of each capsule is a small heat-sensing charge that will donate. Not a small explosion, just a little burst just enough to pop open both of your arties. I estimate that you'll be dead in 10 to 20 seconds from internal bleeding...