Guess the Movie

Discussion in 'Trivia' started by greenfreak, Sep 7, 2002.

1. SouthernN'Proud Fighting oppressive Warshinton gubmint since 1861 Southern Discomfort

Live Free Or Die Hard?
  2. chcr We're dancing for once! Too cute for words

:thumbup:

Your turn.
  3. SouthernN'Proud Fighting oppressive Warshinton gubmint since 1861 Southern Discomfort

4. SouthernN'Proud Fighting oppressive Warshinton gubmint since 1861 Southern Discomfort

More from same film...

5. SouthernN'Proud Fighting oppressive Warshinton gubmint since 1861 Southern Discomfort

*handonhip

6. Gato_Solo Bard of Mary Kay Out-freaking-standing OTC member

Peter Fonda movie...Easy Rider.

7. Gato_Solo Bard of Mary Kay Out-freaking-standing OTC member

Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome...
  8. Gato_Solo Bard of Mary Kay Out-freaking-standing OTC member

Okay...name this one.
  9. ResearchMonkey Bigoted homophobic white supremacist trailer trash Well-Known Member

Kids movie, can't think of the name off hand..... I'll cheat and ask the kids.
  10. Gato_Solo Bard of Mary Kay Out-freaking-standing OTC member

Well???

Quote number two...

11. Nixy Princess Consuela Banana Hammock Elimi-nistrator

Hoodwinked.

"You'll have to pay for that you know, it's White Star Line property"
  12. ResearchMonkey Bigoted homophobic white supremacist trailer trash Well-Known Member

Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgearld or Titanic DeCaprio.

I had to look this up, I didn't feel like getting out the DVD.
    (Dr. Hallen on the phone) Kate? It's Dr. Hallen, I'm still at the office... something's come up, I need you back here right away. No you've got to come back, Kate, there's a man here with some sort of a parasite on his arm, assimilating his flesh at a frightening speed. I may have to get ahead of it and amputate. No... I don't know what it is or where it came from.

♪ ♫ dum DUm Dum dum ♪ ♫
  13. Nixy Princess Consuela Banana Hammock Elimi-nistrator

It was Titanic. I do not know from where your quote came though.
  14. ResearchMonkey Bigoted homophobic white supremacist trailer trash Well-Known Member

It might be a little unfair, it's fairly old. (an so are you if you know it)
  15. ResearchMonkey Bigoted homophobic white supremacist trailer trash Well-Known Member

Just play to be fair, I'll give the audio clip and the groovy theme song. It might help.

It is a classic.
  16. Gato_Solo Bard of Mary Kay Out-freaking-standing OTC member

Green Slime?
  17. ResearchMonkey Bigoted homophobic white supremacist trailer trash Well-Known Member

Red slime, but yeah that's it.
  18. Gato_Solo Bard of Mary Kay Out-freaking-standing OTC member

Easy one. ;)
  19. valkyrie exile Well-Known Member

RM's movie = The Blob?

(Not sure how to play this game, sorry.)
  20. ResearchMonkey Bigoted homophobic white supremacist trailer trash Well-Known Member