Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Cleveland Browns

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

unclehobart

Packers,

Their O-line still is still swiss cheese holy and Farve isn't getting any younger. AJ Hawk isn't Urlacher. They will be lucky to spin up 4 wins.

woodman19_99

Has to be the Raiders. No o-line, no QB, and pretty much a big zilch on D as well. Oh, and Lamont Jordan is probably one of the most OVERRATED RB's in the league.

woodman19_99

Houston (is that pronounced How'ston?) is still too new.

You know, I always pronunced it Hooston, but here in NYC, there is a Houston St., which is pronounced "How'ston". People get mad when I say it my way...

Anyway, back on topic, new or not, they could still be nominated, although I think they may end up being better than last year, just so long as David Carr can stay on his feet.

Inkara1

I wasn't mad Oakland lost... I was mad they got ass-fucked on national TV. I thought they were going ot be better this year... it'll be interesting to see how much Art Shell is able to use the shutout as motivation.

S'n'P, you're wrong. If the question is "who's this crappy-ass quarterback that couldn't make it in New Orleans," then Aaron Brooks IS the answer.

unclehobart

It's amazing that noone has pointed out or voted for the Saints in abstentia. Is Brees/Bush the answer to the age old woes of a 4 win season and graduate to a 6 win season?

unclehobart

I didn't mention the 49's either. God knows they were 29-31 in offense and defense last year.

Where have you gone, Joe Montana-o... our nation turns its lonely eyes to you... woo, woo, woo...

unclehobart

I wanted to do a 'best of' list as well... but I absolutely don't have the stomach to talk about the Colts in a positive light.

unclehobart

Not trying all that hard enough it would seem. A bar graph of my posting history would show a decided plummet curve over the last 18 months.

Inkara1

The Saints won their first game, didn't they? As long as they're not like Carolina early in the 2000s when they won their first game and finished 1-15...